The forgotten Man, Brycen Hopkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Mundt did get jacked pretty bad tonight though by Mack lol. Looked like a freshman trying to block varsity lmao. But yeah glad to see him get a chance to get out there.

This team may not win it all but by God they're a likeable bunch aren't they. :beer2: :cool:
True.
No TE is really going to deal with Mack in space though.
He did make his usual assortment of good blocks as well.
His success catching the ball shows how much TEs running open on the shorter stuff is play design.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know this isn't popular but I like Mundt as our TE2. Nothing against Everett who is a solid run blocker for the type of TE he is, but I think Mundt is more willing to put his head in there on dudes when he's lead blocking (which this offense could use) and is really solid on the inline too as a blocker. It's ok to have one guy be a lunchpail type. Those two on the inline need to be factored in the run game, and Higs can mismatch most LBs and a ton of the safeties in this league.

I would trade Everett. I'm serious. Just move him for a midround pick and maybe down the stretch throw Hopkins in there a bit and let him get his feet wet.

We definitely nuke our players around here and we are acutely aware of Everett's talent level. But that ship has sailed and this group has excellent depth.
Everett is good, but he's no Roland Williams. TRADE HIM! ~ Merlin