The Fearsome Twosome NFL podcast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sorry. Had to duck out at minute 26 when Lindsey went on and on about how "awkward" Stan's presentation of the game ball was to Coach.

Sorry. But I watched that video a few times. Thought it was beyond awesome. Unlike a certain Podcast I've given my last listen to. Really not good, this pair.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Sorry. Had to duck out at minute 26 when Lindsey went on and on about how "awkward" Stan's presentation of the game ball was to Coach.

Sorry. But I watched that video a few times. Thought it was beyond awesome. Unlike a certain Podcast I've given my last listen to. Really not good, this pair.

She gets right on my tits. Can't stand her. No idea how Gary Klein manages not to tell her to shut the hell up.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
She gets right on my tits. Can't stand her. No idea how Gary Klein manages not to tell her to shut the hell up.
Compare her speaking abilities, grasp of the English language and general mental focus to our coach McV. (They are close in age)

The chick must have a synapse fire off in her brain twice a day. Sorry to beat this drum, but she is in a communication industry, yet harbors no communication skills. Frustrating.

I tune into a podcast like this to hear an organized, focused and exciting report on my Rams, instead, after a good start, it became a rambling, disorganized, often embarrassing display of stream-of-unconsciousness.

SHE was given the lead in laying out the podcast topics somehow too. Wow. I kept waiting for her to report on the Rams turnaround being due to its great diversity, or something.