The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Titans just got screwed twice by the refs in a minute.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
10-10 Detroit and Carolina.

Looks like potentially a good one.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm waiting to see a certain game at 1:00Pm PST on CBS!!:D

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I live in the wrong part of the fotball viewing grid...Enthralled by a Whiner-Colts barnburner...3-3 in he 2nd qtr...Like gong to he dentist for a root canal and being forced to read War and Peace at the same time...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Colts gallop into the lead 6-3 with a minute left in the half...Thank goodness I didn't eat anything before this nauseating bumble-fest...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Brilliant move by Pagano...The famous ice the kicker late TO...GOULD CLANGS that one off the upright then puts the real one right in the middle...Whiners actually made a terrific 2-minute drive to ttie it at 6 at the half...Think I'll watch someting really exciting now...Rerun of a Mash for the 22,000th time...

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Damn what a 1st half of games so far. Looks like Cam is back to normal and Panthers as a whole plus Ed Dickson wow. Eli loses Shepard and Marshall to hamstring injuries. Greg Robinson recovers a Stafford fumble.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Quell my racing heart...The dynamic Colts offense has posted yet another 3 points on the board...Don't see any way the Rams game could rival this for sheer excitement...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
j3STMv.gif