GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t get the Jags game… Grr.

Seeing highlights, it looks like a dominant first half for them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Streaming the Jags game on the pc with premiere league on the tv

Q729

Legend
Wanted to watch the game just now and I find its only on ESPN+? WTF? I hope this is not the start of a paywall trend with Thursday Night Football also on Amazon Prime.

I cut the cable cord a few years back and lost my 40 year love affair with the Dodgers since they're only on Spectrum. There's already a buttload of commercials and apparently that's not enough. Don't make it difficult to watch, NFL.

Just sayin'....
Definitely a trend. Aren't they even paywalling a playoff game on Peacock this year too?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Jacksonville is a good team. Trevor Lawrence is legit.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OBJ out for the Ravens....ankle.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Justin Fields 12 for 12 for 185 yards and 3 passing TDs, LOL. Asshole Face's Broncos really responding after last week's beatdown.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Bills taking it to Miami. Its a week to week league. Everyone was saying Miami's offense was unstoppable.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Its a week to week league.
Only for those who don’t follow long-term trends and statistics.

Anyone who thought that Miami would have anywhere near the same success this week doesn’t know anything about football

tempests

Hall of Fame
Fields lost the ball and Denver D took it back for a touchdown. 28-7 lead, now tied at 28-28.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Chicago melting down hard here. Opted to go for it on 4th down from the Bronco 18 instead of kicking the go ahead FG. Get stuffed, now Denver is on the move.

tempests

Hall of Fame
And Fields throws an INT to end it. Asshole Face will be smiling this week. That's disappointing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Watching the Raiders/Chargers game. Jerry Tillery hits Justin Herbert out of bounds resulting in a penalty. Pretty similar to when Kyren was hit out of bounds today. I think it was Kyren. The difference is Tillery was ejected. Big difference between hitting a quarterback late than hitting a running back.