GAME DAY The Early Games - Week 1

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Patrick Peterson can get that interception from Purdy's tells any time now.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Holding call helped the Steeler defense hold them to a FG attempt.

Psycho_X

Legend
Tomlin icing the rookie kicker on his first field goal attempt in the 1st quarter lol.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Patrick Peterson can get that interception from Purdy's tells any time now.
Think it was Minkah Fitzpatrick, but him talking in the media before a game makes him as big of an idiot is Dweebo Samuel

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the 49ers? I mean really hate them?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, half the Steelers were offsides. Made the FG easier for the rookie.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm also hating the NFL schedule makers. Give the 49ers an easy early schedule so they can get off to a good start. Give us a tough early schedule so we can start 1-4 at best and pretty much throw in the towel.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Took the Commodes in survivor, I'm likely going to regret that.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Receiver was open Pickett's pass wasn't close. Whatever they saw in this kid I sure don't see. 3 possessions. No first downs. 2 punts. One INT.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Might as well switch to the other channel with the Bengals and Browns. This one looks like its gonna get ugly real quick.

Psycho_X

Legend
Fucking Patrick Peterson and his stupid ass predictions. Has absolutely got his ass destroyed this whole quarter. Fuckin moron.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only consolation is I took that whiners WR in fantasy

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'm not giving them my money. I know the first 3 games will be on my local channel. And out of 17 games only 3 will be on the same time as the 49ers. So its possible I get more Rams games than usual on my local channel.

Unfortunately the way the schedule makers have I doubt I'd get any game outside the 2 prime time ones.

I don't know if the Steelers sat starters during the preseason. But they sure don't look ready to compete.

No they played starters and were darlings. More proof preseason doesn't mean shit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wait, we're told it only happens in LA.
Told by haters who slept through geography and migration 101 in school. Ok fine, we all slept thru geography and they don’t teach migration but yeah