“The Dude abides”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Basically X finally caved and realizes how much we all mean to him plus CGi and had no choice but to simply go by The Dude now and he abides to all who follow ROD and the very promising future of OUR Rams! :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BatteringRambo said:
Basically X finally caved and realizes how much we all mean to him plus CGi and had no choice but to simply go by The Dude now and he abides to all who follow ROD and the very promising future of OUR Rams! :ww:

Man... well put. What say you X?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
BatteringRambo said:

Yeah, kinda. But you all have always meant a great deal to me. You're the reason I put this place together, and the reason I keep trying to improve it. My new "persona", if you will, is more of a switch in my thinking AND a dedication to my new religion of Dudeism (yeah, it's a real thing), of which I am now an Ordained Dudeist Priest (also legit).

It's also a consolidation of all my online accounts. "X" was a reference to StlouisramsX.com. A website I owned back in 2004-2008, and that was my screen name on a bunch of accounts. Naturally, since I don't have that website anymore, I don't need to carry that name. Plus, "X" just sounds too militant. lol. And I don't want to go by "ROD", because that's not me. It's US. So, I'm taking this whole "The Dude" thing to another level. It's my favorite cult movie of all time, and it's a fantastic way of life if you can extract from it the core principles that fuel just about every other peaceful religion out there. It's actually kinda cool. And it ties in nicely with my allegiance to the Rams. It's also kind of required if you think about it. lol.

Abide.
1: to wait for : await
2a : to endure without yielding : withstand
2b : to bear patiently

So, yeah ... that's the story.
"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
An excellent message can be found there. Thank You so much Brudda Dude,,, Thank you for that message.

Now if everyone will open up their hymn books to page number 1..... Brudda Bob will lead us on this one...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV_tKUoWZak[/youtube]

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
BatteringRambo said:

Yeah, kinda. But you all have always meant a great deal to me. You're the reason I put this place together, and the reason I keep trying to improve it. My new "persona", if you will, is more of a switch in my thinking AND a dedication to my new religion of Dudeism (yeah, it's a real thing), of which I am now an Ordained Dudeist Priest (also legit).

It's also a consolidation of all my online accounts. "X" was a reference to StlouisramsX.com. A website I owned back in 2004-2008, and that was my screen name on a bunch of accounts. Naturally, since I don't have that website anymore, I don't need to carry that name. Plus, "X" just sounds too militant. lol. And I don't want to go by "ROD", because that's not me. It's US. So, I'm taking this whole "The Dude" thing to another level. It's my favorite cult movie of all time, and it's a fantastic way of life if you can extract from it the core principles that fuel just about every other peaceful religion out there. It's actually kinda cool. And it ties in nicely with my allegiance to the Rams. It's also kind of required if you think about it. lol.

Abide.
1: to wait for : await
2a : to endure without yielding : withstand
2b : to bear patiently

So, yeah ... that's the story.
"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
I'm down with a cult that's all Rams all the time. No one gets hurt, everyone has fun, and we all grow closer in the process.

An ever faithful servant to Dudism. All hail to Sir Dudeness.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It's a great cult movie and I can see the religion of The Dude working for you. Now quit calling me Rod.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
2013-05%20cover.jpg