The dead time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The NFL has done a pretty good job of being a year round event - portions of the offseason are almost as exciting as the season itself. But this is the time of year that just stinks.

Fortunately, I still have the 2014 season DVR'd - so I'll be going back and watching those games. Not as exciting as looking ahead, but its something.

How do the rest of you kill this part of the offseason?

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Coming on here to see if someone, anyone, has posted something new. Even if it is an update to an older post, I'll read it.

Nothing like ROD to get my fix for Rams football!

Thanks guys!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I watch the nrl. The national rugby league comp in Australia. That's where jarrod hayne of the Whiners used to play. The Saints are in the top 4 so it's good times right now.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The NFL has done a pretty good job of being a year round event - portions of the offseason are almost as exciting as the season itself. But this is the time of year that just stinks.

Fortunately, I still have the 2014 season DVR'd - so I'll be going back and watching those games. Not as exciting as looking ahead, but its something.

great avatar!

tempests

Hall of Fame

Other sports, mainly. Catch the Stanley Cup Finals when I can, baseball, LeBron trying to will the underdog Cavs to a title is the best thing in sports right now.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Coming on here to see if someone, anyone, has posted something new. Even if it is an update to an older post, I'll read it.

Nothing like ROD to get my fix for Rams football!

Thanks guys!
I hear you!! It works for me too!!(y):D

fancents86

Starter
I keep up with bodybuilding which runs in the offseason of football and basketball.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Luckily, the Virginia Cavaliers made the CWS so that's a stop gap for now. Women's World Cup is a mild gap filler as is MLB and NASCAR. Got a vacation to Virginia, Philly, and NYC coming up so that should get me to the LLWS.

Alan

Legend
Baseball been bery bery good to me. It's lucky that the Cards have the best team in baseball.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Reloading ammo there is nothing more time consuming. I get to go shooting this coming weekend so it's worth it.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
Reloading ammo there is nothing more time consuming. I get to go shooting this coming weekend so it's worth it.

I've got my once a year fun match coming up in a couple weeks. A bunch of guys that own FN-FAL's get together near Bend, OR We shoot some pistol, FAL, and milsurp bolt gun matches. It's a big manly campout on public lands and a complete blast. Which reminds me, I need to load up some 30.06 match rounds.

What's your favorite type of shooting? I'm kinda partial to the Milsurp Bolt gun stuff. I have a 1903A3 Springfield and just recently bought a Model 1917 that's at the gunsmith getting a new barrel and match trigger job.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I've got my once a year fun match coming up in a couple weeks. A bunch of guys that own FN-FAL's get together near Bend, OR We shoot some pistol, FAL, and milsurp bolt gun matches. It's a big manly campout on public lands and a complete blast. Which reminds me, I need to load up some 30.06 match rounds.

What's your favorite type of shooting? I'm kinda partial to the Milsurp Bolt gun stuff. I have a 1903A3 Springfield and just recently bought a Model 1917 that's at the gunsmith getting a new barrel and match trigger job.
I shoot rifles handguns shotguns you name it. I have a couple AR 15 rifle and pistol. 2 polish AK one in 5.45 and the the other 7.62x39. Springfield socom 2 in 308. Savage 300 Win mag and a Winchester 70 in 30 06. Couple more rifles just to much to list. I have a old colt 1902 in 38acp that I have to reload myself because you can't find that ammo anymore. Have lots of fun shooting out here on blm land in CA.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I shoot rifles handguns shotguns you name it. I have a couple AR 15 rifle and pistol. 2 polish AK one in 5.45 and the the other 7.62x39. Springfield socom 2 in 308. Savage 300 Win mag and a Winchester 70 in 30 06. Couple more rifles just to much to list. I have a old colt 1902 in 38acp that I have to reload myself because you can't find that ammo anymore. Have lots of fun shooting out here on blm land in CA.
Careful guys, this guns and ammo tech talk might be illegal soon. :double::shooting::wabbit:
I like shooting my little Keltec PMR 30. What a fun little pistol.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Boring, I suppose, but I spend a lot of time with my wife, kids and grandkids...My eldest son is moving back to Sacramento area from Mass in a week or so...Very much looking forward to being able to see him much more often (I live in Medford, Or.)...

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Careful guys, this guns and ammo tech talk might be illegal soon. :double::shooting::wabbit:
I like shooting my little Keltec PMR 30. What a fun little pistol.
I'm afraid your right. Our rights are under attack by a government that has lost it's way.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Boring, I suppose, but I spend a lot of time with my wife, kids and grandkids...My eldest son is moving back to Sacramento area from Mass in a week or so...Very much looking forward to being able to see him much more often (I live in Medford, Or.)...

Nothing boring about hanging out with the family, that's priceless in my book. Also happy to hear about your son being closer to his family, give him a big hug and let him know how proud you are of him. Trust me you never know how long we have on this earth, make every moment count.

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones

Wish I could have afforded one of the Model 70 Classic's in 30.06 back when they were still making them. Saw one at a Cabelas once and fell in love. My favorite rifle of all is my M1 Garand. Dang that's a sweet shooting rifle.