The Daily Dose: Rams Rookie Grades

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
The Daily Dose: Rams Rookie Grades, L.A. Has Second-Largest Super Bowl Window
Posted 8 hours ago

kristen_lago.jpg
Kristen LagoRams Writer/Reporter@kristennlago

EverettDD.jpg

This offseason, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here’s a look at what’s out there for Friday, Feb. 9th about your Los Angeles Rams:

NFC West Rookie Grades:

Draft season is about to kick into high gear for each of the NFL’s 32 clubs. But before shifting towards the Class of 2018, NFL.com writer Jeremy Bergman is taking a look at 2017’s crop of rookies in the NFC West.

Overall Grade: B+

Round 2: (44) Gerald Everett, TE, 16 games/2 starts.
Round 3: (69) Cooper Kupp, WR, 15 games/6 starts; (91) John Johnson, S, 16 games/11 starts.
Round 4: (117) Josh Reynolds, WR, 16 games/1 start; (125) Samson Ebukam, LB, 16 games/2 starts.
Round 6: (189) Tanzel Smart, DT, 16 games/4 starts; (206) Sam Rogers, FB, 0 games/0 starts.
Round 7: (234) Ejuan Price, DE, 1 games/0 starts.

“Good start for Les Snead in the first year of the Sean McVay era, considering the Rams' first-rounder in 2017 was spent to acquire Jared Goff in '16…”

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Okay why is John Johnson III not on the list??? Am I'm missing something? I realized he played like a veteran, but I'm a tad confused.
john_johnson_card.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Okay why is John Johnson III not on the list??? Am I'm missing something? I realized he played like a veteran, but I'm a tad confused.
john_johnson_card.jpg
Very good question! especially when it's a writer who works for the Rams!!!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
John Johnson IS on that list. Round 3: (69) Cooper Kupp; (91) JOHN JOHNSON S, 16 GAMES, 11 STARTS