The crowd last night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
I was there. Been to Seattle and New Orleans for big time games. Coliseum was definitely loud. Not louder than those stadiums but sure enough to force falcons into silent count.

I’ll say it again. The crowd last night left such an impression on me, all blue and very involved all game. It bums me out rams couldn’t win it for us!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When Kupp made the touchdown catch, complete and total pandemonium! Completely blown away how many true die hards were there. If you ask me, when did the Rams get embraced by the City of Los Angeles? It was at the Goff to Kupp touchdown moment. It is a moment I will never forget. Loudest crowd I have ever heard.

threesox84

3rd Generation Ramwagoner
Name
Greg
Honest thoughts and question here (Im not doubting) but did the noise affect the game at all? I could hear Matt Ryan on 3rd down.

He was mic'd up for television. There was a 0.0% chance anyone heard him on the sidelines.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On TV you could tell it was a RAMS home game. Way to go RAMS fans, way to go.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
it was a great turnout ..great vibe for the playoff game...

The Rams fans support has been solid since they've gotten back. 2nd in overall home attendance the first year. With the first year ending with us playing so poorly... it's no wonder it took some games for the crowd to get back solid..but it improved all year.

Attendance was down throughout the league all season...huge empty sections in places like Pittsburgh .... the way some of the media covered it you would have thought the Rams were the only team whose attendance had dropped. I take it as a sign that the Rams are really now part of LA in that they get haterade from National Press like the other LA teams do...;)

Hopefully the ticket distribution will be done in a way moving forward where brokers and re-sellers aren't able to lock down so many prime tickets for visiting fans... Those of us who have been season ticket holders the first 2 years and haven't been re-selling should be able to upgrade at a discount for the next 2 seasons at the Coliseum....

but with no team in LA for 20 years, it will take time to convert the younger generation all the way over...There are tons of fans in LA of other teams because they never had a local team until now....

and this season most certainly has gotten more fans engaged with the Rams and that energy on Saturday night showed that...

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Could someone tell me what those car horns I kept hearing on the TV were?

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I’ll say it again. The crowd last night left such an impression on me, all blue and very involved all game. It bums me out rams couldn’t win it for us!
When Kupp made the touchdown catch, complete and total pandemonium! Completely blown away how many true die hards were there. If you ask me, when did the Rams get embraced by the City of Los Angeles? It was at the Goff to Kupp touchdown moment. It is a moment I will never forget. Loudest crowd I have ever heard.
If the Rams would've completed the comeback, the noise would've registered on CalTech's seismometers.

My voice is almost back to normal today...bummer...I was hoping to be voiceless for the week...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Does anyone else have Photos from the game!? Or Pre game, to share!!?!

socalrams90

Starter
I have a video but don’t know how to upload from phone.

Attachments

• 9D79514C-CC7B-4918-9A22-ECC3CA5134F2.jpeg
    9D79514C-CC7B-4918-9A22-ECC3CA5134F2.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DAC190C3-0E8A-44DA-B5A1-1AB631BB7B15.jpeg
    DAC190C3-0E8A-44DA-B5A1-1AB631BB7B15.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 114

socalrams90

Starter

I was too into the game to worry about videos but that’s one i took during a big down on defense.