The cream of the NFC crop

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Right now... it's looking like;

New Orleans
Seattle
San Francisco
Green Bay

With an outside shot; Detroit

Me; I like New Orleans. Of course.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What? You don't think we can make it in at 12-4?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Depressing...

Not one of those teams that much better than us in terms of talent. This team is such a mess right now.

LLittle12

UDFA
I sure hope the Saints are the cream of the crop with the Packers right behind them. Maybe we will get lucky and the Hags and Niners have to play each other in the Wildcard. They beat the crap out of each other, get into a bunch of rivalry fights and a bunch of players get suspended for the winner of that game.

That way they can go on the road with a bunch of backups to NOLA or GB.

LLittle12

UDFA
Depressing...

Not one of those teams that much better than us in terms of talent. This team is such a mess right now.

It is.. that's exactly why I am so torqued over Bradford going down. There was still half a season left, hanging around 500 we could have a couple good bounces go our way, Stacy picking it up and next thing you know we are in the mix. I have to admit though, when SF took it to us at home I was brought down a few notches. Yeah, Sam got hurt, but after losing that game I felt like we were still a ways back.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It is.. that's exactly why I am so torqued over Bradford going down. There was still half a season left, hanging around 500 we could have a couple good bounces go our way, Stacy picking it up and next thing you know we are in the mix. I have to admit though, when SF took it to us at home I was brought down a few notches. Yeah, Sam got hurt, but after losing that game I felt like we were still a ways back.

Agreed