The Changing NFL rule book.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Thanks Mr Youngblood for coming here and answering out questions. You are truly on our list of the all-time greatest RAMS!

My question concerns the ever-changing NFL rule book specifically all the so-called player safety calls that seem to change the momentum and flow of a game. Where do you think this will end up carrying the NFL in the future and what tips would you have for today's players on how to navigate these seemingly sometimes impossible rules to play under? Where in the world do you supposed to hit the QB?

I support doing what we can to prevent injury and I think some of that can be solved not by rules but better coaching and training. You have to coach proper technique and I don't think that is being administered as much as it should.