The Cards and the Rams are Both 4-9. Who Would You Rather Be?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Both teams are having nightmare-like seasons. Kyler tore his ACL after getting a huge contract and the Rams have and aging franchise QB with concussion and spinal compression injuries. The Rams have a flicker of hope in Baker Mayfield (who woulda thunk?) and Cardinal fans are grasping at the idea of getting him as a bridge QB next year (per their forum). When healthy, our team could be good again fairly fast, if answers can be had at Oline, RB's, and at Defensive End/OLB.

Cardinal fans are spelling doom for Murray as an NFL player. Many want to blow it up and start sucking for the Draft. It sucks that I almost feel sorry for them because they have never tasted a Super Bowl win....ever.

Who has it better? Worse?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this a serious question?
Cardinals just signed Kingsbury to a 5 year extension and have almost 200 mill guaranteed to Kyler Murray
Only hope in Zona is a winless 2023 season and a combo of Caleb Williams and Lincoln Riley in 2024

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Absolutely the Rams. If for no other reason we have the better organization in-place.

The Bidwell family has struggled to run the Cards competently even when things are good. How's that gonna go when they have sunk $230M in to a QB that now may never get back to the same level he was at prior to this knee injury. Hint: He was already under-achieving. What are they gonna do with a GM that the fan base no longer has a ton of faith in and a HC that has not improved demonstrably over his four seasons?

We got issues but nothing like what's going on in Glendale...

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Cardinals just signed Kingsbury to a 5 year extension and have almost 200 mill guaranteed to Kyler Murray
Only hope in Zona is a winless 2023 season and a combo of Caleb Williams and Lincoln Riley in 2024
That though actually makes me ill. If Williams isn't a Ram, I want him nowhere near our division, or even conference.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Cardinals invested a ton of money in a fragile quarterback. Paid elite money to a guy who is not elite. If he continues to run around he'll get hurt. If he decides to be a pocket passer he's not that good at it. Not to mention the coach who they thought could be the next Sean McVay but turned out to be in over his head. Yeah, I like our situation better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is nothing in favor of Arizona in this matchup long term

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You know I'm always serious, ya bastid!

Flint

Pro Bowler
While it’s true that the cardinal o line has been almost as decimated as the rams, the cards have a lot of other shit to deal with. The qb is taking shots from former teammates as a “me” guy, and he’s out until the middle of next year. Kingsbury, who just got extended, is about to have another losing season and people are wondering if he’s the guy.
There’s every reason to think the rams will be above .500 next year, I don’t think the cards can say that.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams are on the rise, the Cards are sinking. Their season will once again end on a down note. There is legit concern here in AZ that Kyler might take his money and use this excuse to walk. This will elevate a dumpster fire into a true 4 alarm conflagration.

Keim really screwed the coyote when he extended Kliff and gave Kyler a fully guaranteed contract. IMO they will be lucky to win another game this year.

The Rams look to be at least competitive in their remaining games. I think they will win at least 2 if not 3 of them. In fact there is an outside chance they could sweep. Either way the Rams look like they could finish this miserable season on a high note.

AZRams

BuT aRiZoNa HaS dRaFt PiCkS!!!!!
And a GM that doesn't know how to draft...

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Cards are screwed. Long term possibly too, with those extensions they handed out to Kyler, Kliff, and Keim.

Tano

Legend
I could not believe they signed Murray for that amount of money

He is 8 game Murray and has never shown anything late in the season

That has got to go down as the second worst signing in history

Number 1 was that dumbass in Washington

fearsomefour

Legend
Another reason to try and resign Baker, keep him out of Arizona.
Then there is SF....down to third QB. How come each back up that ends up playing looks better than the guy before? Purdy doing well makes me ill. Hopefully he falls apart.
To the question of the thread.....Rams are in a way better spot than Arizona.

AZRams

Cynical speculation locally that it's the 'nice' way for Bidwill to fire his buddy by giving him an out for 'medical reasons'...