The Butcher Shop - Week 1 FF Results

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Image1.jpg

Week one was a battle royale! Here's what happened:

RamzFanz takes Cobra Kai by out scoring his own projected points by 28. Don't let that fool you, Cobra Kai is a scoring powerhouse who left the win on the bench with Moreno scoring 25 points and Hopkins 17. I'm glad I went up against him week 1 when his star studded starters had down games!

Mojo' Mean Machine takes the award for lowest points by a winning team. He left blowout points on the bench, but who starts Palmer over Rodgers or Sproles over Taint? He's going to be juggling injuries next game. DYVKX was bitten early and hard by the injury report. Even a perfect lineup from the bench wouldn't have pulled off the win. I expect we may see his name on the waiver report or trading block shoring up his team for week 2.

LosAngelesRams wins blowout of the week winning by 48 points. How do you do that? Don't leave a single wasted point on the bench! Then add your badass factor by carrying the Rams fans' flag with Sam Bradford on the bench and the lowest rated player in the entire draft, A. Dobson, just for laughs. You know that guy they call the most interesting man in the world? This is what he would have done. RamRasta had plenty of star players starting but they let him down. I wouldn't count on him going under 100 points again this season.

MerlinJoneses cruises to a win with double digit scoring by all of his starters except his Kicker with 8 points. Looks to me like MerlinJoneses isn't going to tolerate a slacker kicker! With another 86 points on the bench, this team will be a challenge every week. Sgt. Rams Dominators didn't live up to their name this week. Stafford was a shocking success with 50 points but his star studded running backs got shut down. It's not a time for the Dominators to panic, it was just a bad week.

Grand RammaJamma left nothing on the bench and soared to the top of the league with an impressive 155 points. He's set the bar for next week! Legatron4 was no slouch at 126 points but he couldn't have won even with a perfect lineup. A few lineup changes would have had him amongst the top scoring teams so he shouldn't be underestimated.

Da Rammer's Ramrod's threatened "I'm going to stomp your as!" in smacktalk and he did just that. Jay Cutler, with 44 points, did no less than expected by those of us who were going to grab him as their late QB star. I'm still pissed Ramrod's snatched him up one spot ahead of me! Ramrod also has the esteemed position of being the only person with a player that had negative points. I hope that stung! Attack Eyebrows wins the Ray Rice "Slapped-A-Bitch" award. I expect to see him on the waiver wires this week unloading the punk. His team was well coached with a perfect starting roster but they were just out played this week. I expect this will be a low score for Eyebrows this season.

Image2.jpg

Above is the leader board with RamzFanz leading the Bruisers division, Grand RammaJamma surging to the top of the Clowns division, and LosAngelesRams making the Ladies proud with Da Rammer's Ramrod's nipping at his high heels!

Image3.jpg

This weeks matchups:

Sgt. Rams Dominators
have a challenge on their hands with RamzFanz. Will his RBs bounce back or is this going to be panic week?

Mojo' Mean Machine can't count on another opponent laying up for him. Cobra Kia is a star studded team that's sure to put up a fight.

LosAngelesRams looks headed to another blowout of the week award if DYVKX is still riddled with injures and can't find replacements. If DYVKX is healthy, this will be a battle.

Will Da Rammer's Ramrod's threaten his opponent this week and then carry it out? Will RamRasta's sleeping studs wake up? This is one to watch.

MerlinJoneses is a well managed team with a long long list of producers. Will even a perfect lineup be enough to take on Grand RammaJamma? An off week or bad decisions by either team could spell DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (Doom is properly pronounced with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent)! This is my MATCHUP OF THE WEEK!

Attack Eyebrows has the makings of a sleeper team but Legatron4 is wide awake with plenty of firepower on the bench. Neither of these teams can make mistakes this week and hope to win.

Congrats to this weeks' winners! Good luck to everyone! Let the smack talk begin!

Last edited:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
View attachment 3027

RamzFanz takes Cobra Kai by out scoring his own projected points by 28. Don't let that fool you, Cobra Kai is a scoring powerhouse who left the win on the bench with Moreno scoring 25 points and Hopkins 17. I'm glad I went up against him week 1 when his star studded starters had down games!

Mojo' Mean Machine takes the award for lowest points by a winning team. He left blowout points on the bench, but who starts Palmer over Rodgers or Sproles over Taint? He's going to be juggling injuries next game. DYVKX was bitten early and hard by the injury report. Even a perfect lineup from the bench wouldn't have pulled off the win. I expect we may see his name on the waiver report or trading block shoring up his team for week 2.

LosAngelesRams wins blowout of the week winning by 48 points. How do you do that? Don't leave a single wasted point on the bench! Then add your badass factor by carrying the Rams fans' flag with Sam Bradford on the bench and the lowest rated player in the entire draft, A. Dobson, just for laughs. You know that guy they call the most interesting man in the world? This is what he would have done. RamRasta had plenty of star players starting but they let him down. I wouldn't count on him going under 100 points again this season.

MerlinJoneses cruises to a win with double digit scoring by all of his starters except his Kicker with 8 points. Looks to me like MerlinJoneses isn't going to tolerate a slacker kicker! With another 86 points on the bench, this team will be a challenge every week. Sgt. Rams Dominators didn't live up to their name this week. Stafford was a shocking success with 50 points but his star studded running backs got shut down. It's not a time for the Dominators to panic, it was just a bad week.

Grand RammaJamma left nothing on the bench and soared to the top of the league with an impressive 155 points. He's set the bar for next week! Legatron4 was no slouch at 126 points but he couldn't have won even with a perfect lineup. A few lineup changes would have had him amongst the top scoring teams so he shouldn't be underestimated.

Da Rammer's Ramrod's threatened "I'm going to stomp your as!" in smacktalk and he did just that. Jay Cutler, with 44 points, did no less than expected by those of us who were going to grab him as their late QB star. I'm still pissed Ramrod's snatched him up one spot ahead of me! Ramrod also has the esteemed position of being the only person with a player that had negative points. I hope that stung! Attack Eyebrows wins the Ray Rice "Slapped-A-Bitch" award. I expect to see him on the waiver wires this week unloading the punk. His team was well coached with a perfect starting roster but they were just out played this week. I expect this will be a low score for Eyebrows this season.

View attachment 3036

Above is the leader board with RamzFanz leading the Bruisers division, Grand RammaJamma surging to the top of the Clowns division, and LosAngelesRams making the Ladies proud with Da Rammer's Ramrod's nipping at his high heels!

View attachment 3037

This weeks matchups:

Sgt. Rams Dominators
have a challenge on their hands. Will his RBs bounce back or is this going to be panic week?

Mojo' Mean Machine can't count on another opponent lating up for him. Cobra Kia is a star studded team that's sure to put up a fight.

LosAngelesRams looks headed to another blowout of the week award if DYVKX is still riddled with injures and can't find replacements. If DYVKX is healthy, this will be a battle.

Will Da Rammer's Ramrod's threaten his opponent this week and then carry it out? Will RamRasta's sleeping studs wake up? This is one to watch.

MerlinJoneses is a well managed team with a long long list of producers. Will even a perfect lineup be enough to take on Grand RammaJamma? An off week or bad decisions by either team could spell DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM (Doom is properly pronounced with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent)! This is my MATCHUP OF THE WEEK!

Attack Eyebrows has the makings of a sleeper team but Legatron4 is wide awake with plenty of firepower on the bench. Neither of these teams can make mistakes this week and hope to win.

Congrats to this weeks' winners! Good luck to everyone! Let the smack talk begin!

LMAO This post is class and needs to be pinned somewhere!

Ol Jay Cutler going to do well this season me thinks RamFanz and how the F do you score negative points as a NFL player? Just wow....

p.s. RamRasta get ready for an ass whoopin of the ages this weekend! ;)

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Woo, go Attack Eyebrows! And thanks for the "Slapped a Bitch" award. You shall indeed see me on waivers.

Edit: I also have the "Josh Gordon Hopin' and Smokin'" award on my mantle.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
My team sucked. I got screwed over by injuries and other guys didn't play as well as I would have liked, and I wasn't able to research matchups and all that stuff this week anyway, didn't have time. So it was just a bad performance overall and I need to rebound.

I'm going to evaluate my roster soon and try to pick up players on the waiver wire and maybe get active on the trading block.. Unfortunately I have the 12th waiver priority so I'm basically screwed there. We'll see, really disappointed in where I'm at.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Woo, go Attack Eyebrows! And thanks for the "Slapped a Bitch" award. You shall indeed see me on waivers.

Edit: I also have the "Josh Gordon Hopin' and Smokin'" award on my mantle.

I used to play against my boss who wouldn't pick a guy who didn't have a criminal record. Dude was always winning too!

RamzFanz

Damnit
My team sucked. I got screwed over by injuries and other guys didn't play as well as I would have liked, and I wasn't able to research matchups and all that stuff this week anyway, didn't have time. So it was just a bad performance overall and I need to rebound.

I'm going to evaluate my roster soon and try to pick up players on the waiver wire and maybe get active on the trading block.. Unfortunately I have the 12th waiver priority so I'm basically screwed there. We'll see, really disappointed in where I'm at.

We'll all have bad weeks. At 12, I wouldn't hold out a lot of hope for a steal, but you never know. A lot of teams tend to sleep the waivers until they're desperate and, by then, they are well picked over.

You have a good team.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
View attachment 3027

You got me man! I was seriously considering starting both those guys too... I did start Hopkins in another league and won! I'll come back strong next week.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Special shoutout to Andrew Luck and Larry Fitzgerald. You can both eat #### for screwing me this week. That's ok, just one game.

@The Rammer I'm ready for this week

RamzFanz

Damnit

I threw up a trade idea that might help us both. Please make a decision or a counter offer because I have plans B and C to move on to.

Thanks!