The Book of Boba Fett

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
So this is the Mandalorian season 2.5. lol Not complaining. Loved this episode. The live-action debut of a certain gunslinging bounty hunter was awesome. Wow

Q729

Legend
Holy shit, CGI took a huge jump since last mandalorian episode. I’m just in awe by what I just watched. I’ve heard a rumor about the finale next week that I was skeptical about but after watching this I believe they can fucking pull anything off now. Wow.
Didn't Lucasfilm hire that one guy on YouTube who redid some scenes with deepfake tech?

Q729

Legend
So this is the Mandalorian season 2.5. lol Not complaining. Loved this episode. The live-action debut of a certain gunslinging bounty hunter was awesome. Wow
Lol it's only been 2 episodes. At least Fett showed up in this one.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm perfectly OK with the Mandalorian getting as much screen time as they want to give him in this series. I'm into it.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
lol Mandalorian season 2 characters are really stealing Boba Fett's thunder- I mean, partly cloudy skies

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
obi-wan-kenobi-teaser-poster.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not the final I expected. A lot of history and canon moments in there. These shows are awesome and I hope they keep coming.

Psycho_X

Legend
Was a fun episode all though wasn't completely blown away with it. I had heard rumors that Harrison Ford was going to pull a surprise cameo like Luke has so far so admittedly I set myself up for disappointment there. The thought of Han Solo and Boba Fett coming face to face again would be great. All though knowing Ford he probably doesn't want to lol. But overall the series was ok. Seems like they set up a season 2 and maybe another spinoff with the end credit scene?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
some spoilers below , so if you haven't watched episode 7 ..................

Not sure how I feel about the series

to short for one thing

really loved the Din Djarin part of the show , the Boba Fett parts , not so much

episodes 5 and 6 were amazing

episodes 1 through 4 were all over the place

episode 7 was pretty entertaining , but yet disappointing ,

thought maybe we'd get some answers with any surviving Tusken Raiders , but nope

no guest appearances at all

maybe their saving Harrison Ford for season three of Mandalorian

Luke wouldn't even return Baby Yoda himself , he had R2 do it , but then Luke always was kind of a jerk................lol

never did care for the Boba Fett story line ,

Cad Bane was cool , brought in Cad Bane for one episode just to kill him off..........................WTF !!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this , still can't actually.......................LOL

ludicrous speed , we've gone to plaid

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGN_uRsWcec

Psycho_X

Legend
some spoilers below , so if you haven't watched episode 7 ..................

Not sure how I feel about the series

to short for one thing

really loved the Din Djarin part of the show , the Boba Fett parts , not so much

episodes 5 and 6 were amazing

episodes 1 through 4 were all over the place

episode 7 was pretty entertaining , but yet disappointing ,

thought maybe we'd get some answers with any surviving Tusken Raiders , but nope

no guest appearances at all

maybe their saving Harrison Ford for season three of Mandalorian

Luke wouldn't even return Baby Yoda himself , he had R2 do it , but then Luke always was kind of a jerk................lol

never did care for the Boba Fett story line ,

Cad Bane was cool , brought in Cad Bane for one episode just to kill him off..........................WTF !!!!!

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this , still can't actually.......................LOL

ludicrous speed , we've gone to plaid

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGN_uRsWcec

Yeah I'm not sure how to feel either. I enjoyed it but was a little underwhelmed by the Boba Fett parts. Writing could have been a bit sharper for that part of story as the plot was a bit basic and predictable. Episodes 5 and 6 were awesome but again nothing to do with BF.

They should have had Cad Bane be part of the whole season. I liked the Tatooine lore with Tusken Raiders and all but the arc of the story would have been far more interesting if there was some kind of leadup to Cad Bane vs Boba Fett from the beginning and not one episode where they throw a few lines in to try and explain why the fight is a big deal for people who didn't watch the animated stuff.

The possible stories they could do for a season 2 are endless and exciting though. So hopefully this is building to something greater.

Edit: Also, what orifice did Boba Fett pull a Gaderffi Stick out of suddenly lol? It was like "SURPRISE!! I have a gigantic 6 foot stabby stick!"

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I thought it was stupid fun. Kind of quick and jumped into battle there.

Mando and Grogu reuniting was the best part. Looks like he chose Team Mandalore over Team Jedi.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Anyone see Obi Wan Kenobi yet?

I just watched the first episode. Really enjoyed it.