The Best Rams Party You’ve Been

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Alright, let’s hear ‘em.

Mine...

January 23, 2000
NFC Championship
Bucs at Rams

Garage Party. We started hours before game, if I had to add that... Plenty of booze. Food. Friends. But some strangers too. More than 20 people, less than 30. Afterward half the neighborhood.

The TV was set up in a garage. Lawn chairs, etc was the furniture.

After the amazing win... and lots of partying all day... out came bottles of red wine as our champagne spray...

Holy frigg.

Red wine everywhere, red wine soaked my clothes and hair. And you know what? Nobody freaking cared we partied hours more. We were all soaked, stained. Freaking awesome.

One of the best parties I’ve been too.

Let’s hear yours!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Radio City Rockettes opening night after party.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Oops. *Rams* party. Just caught that. Not sure.

Tell us more about the Rockettes. My friend used to date one who lives in Vegas. So, I've got some experience partying with those girls myself. Maybe they are the same ones?

So please share with the group.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
Wow a Rams party. I have never personally known another Ram fan, let alone been to a Ram party. That sounds like fun

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
A565335F-21EC-43BF-99DA-21B142F7C958.jpeg

I was honored to be invited to the LA draft party, when we drafted Jared Goff. Too many former Rams to list, but Jackie Slater, was my favorite speaker. Great venue, incredible fans.
I’m too intense to have fun, while watching a game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have to say, the ROD get-together for the Steelers game last year was my favorite. Shoutout to @Merlin and @Zaphod for making things fun, even when we lost.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Two come to mind for me.

The first one had to be the Ram VIP party I got to go to before the Super Bowl in Atlanta. All the Ram player's families were there. There were Hall of Fame Rams and other HOFers mingling with all of us. Celebrities. @Ramhusker was there. Several different live bands. Free alcohol of all kinds. Free amazing food. All kinds of different games to play. It was held in the convention center right next to the stadium before the game. It was absolutely amazing. Everyone there was a Ram in some way. I think we were there for 3 or 4 hours right before kickoff. Just an amazing celebration of the team. It was so much fun.

The other was a party that was held during the playoff game in 1999. It wasn't the NFC Championship game... it was the playoff game before that. I can't even remember who we played at the moment. It was a party for not just the Rams... it was for fans of both teams. It was held at a bar that is on a big lake here in the Orlando area. There were more fans of the other team by far... but there were a few Ram fans there too. Obviously we won which made celebrating even sweeter... but... that wasn't what made this party so memorable to me.

There was a very nice pool table in this place. I was shooting a game against a friend. I couldn't help but notice this chick at the bar who kept giving me the eye. She was sitting there with a guy/date though. Next thing I know... she's challenging me to a game. I told her I would only play if we made a bet. She was talking mad shit and I am a pretty solid player. She asked what I wanted to bet. I thought I could get her to bail out if I told her the loser had to strip down to their underwear... and stay that way until the game was over. I thought for sure that her date would probably put a stop to it if nothing else.

That's when I realized that she was friends with a super hot cocktail waitress there. Now this chick who was challenging me was also smoking hot. When she agreed to the bet I was surprised and happy at the same time. I didn't want this dude to be pissed about this though... so I made sure to tell him that this was HER idea... not mine. She screamed out... I can do whatever I want... he's not the boss of me. Or some shit close to that. I could tell he didn't like it, but I was like... fuck it, let's do this.

I was extra excited when we started playing and realized this chick couldn't play pool worth a shit. I was making the most of this. Talking some major shit to her. That's when her cocktail waitress friend jumped in and said she'd strip down to her underwear too if her girlfriend lost to me. That's when the boyfriend dude did get pissed. He had a few words with this chick and then left the party and drove away. This chick laughed at him while he was leaving. At this point I thought I had hit the jackpot.

I pretty much cleared the table down to the eight ball. She had lots of balls still on the table. Her waitress girlfriend had already taken her shirt off and was sitting on the bar in a way that girls do not do when wearing a short skirt. This was unbelievable.

That's when I scratched on the eight ball.

So... I watched most of the second half in my underwear. It all worked out for me in the end though. Obviously the Rams won... but both these girls showed me more than just their underwear after the game. Let's just say that I really did hit the jackpot.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was at my in-laws house when the Rams won Super Bowl 34. We had a delicious meal that only my Mom-in-law could make. We then played Canasta for several hours. I was floating all night and didn't drink or smoke anything.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Two come to mind for me.

The first one had to be the Ram VIP party I got to go to before the Super Bowl in Atlanta. All the Ram player's families were there. There were Hall of Fame Rams and other HOFers mingling with all of us. Celebrities. @Ramhusker was there. Several different live bands. Free alcohol of all kinds. Free amazing food. All kinds of different games to play. It was held in the convention center right next to the stadium before the game. It was absolutely amazing. Everyone there was a Ram in some way. I think we were there for 3 or 4 hours right before kickoff. Just an amazing celebration of the team. It was so much fun.

The other was a party that was held during the playoff game in 1999. It wasn't the NFC Championship game... it was the playoff game before that. I can't even remember who we played at the moment. It was a party for not just the Rams... it was for fans of both teams. It was held at a bar that is on a big lake here in the Orlando area. There were more fans of the other team by far... but there were a few Ram fans there too. Obviously we won which made celebrating even sweeter... but... that wasn't what made this party so memorable to me.

There was a very nice pool table in this place. I was shooting a game against a friend. I couldn't help but notice this chick at the bar who kept giving me the eye. She was sitting there with a guy/date though. Next thing I know... she's challenging me to a game. I told her I would only play if we made a bet. She was talking mad shit and I am a pretty solid player. She asked what I wanted to bet. I thought I could get her to bail out if I told her the loser had to strip down to their underwear... and stay that way until the game was over. I thought for sure that her date would probably put a stop to it if nothing else.

That's when I realized that she was friends with a super hot cocktail waitress there. Now this chick who was challenging me was also smoking hot. When she agreed to the bet I was surprised and happy at the same time. I didn't want this dude to be pissed about this though... so I made sure to tell him that this was HER idea... not mine. She screamed out... I can do whatever I want... he's not the boss of me. Or some shit close to that. I could tell he didn't like it, but I was like... fuck it, let's do this.

I was extra excited when we started playing and realized this chick couldn't play pool worth a shit. I was making the most of this. Talking some major shit to her. That's when her cocktail waitress friend jumped in and said she'd strip down to her underwear too if her girlfriend lost to me. That's when the boyfriend dude did get pissed. He had a few words with this chick and then left the party and drove away. This chick laughed at him while he was leaving. At this point I thought I had hit the jackpot.

I pretty much cleared the table down to the eight ball. She had lots of balls still on the table. Her waitress girlfriend had already taken her shirt off and was sitting on the bar in a way that girls do not do when wearing a short skirt. This was unbelievable.

That's when I scratched on the eight ball.

So... I watched most of the second half in my underwear. It all worked out for me in the end though. Obviously the Rams won... but both these girls showed me more than just their underwear after the game. Let's just say that I really did hit the jackpot.
Best story EVER. Lol.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tell us more about the Rockettes. My friend used to date one who lives in Vegas. So, I've got some experience partying with those girls myself. Maybe they are the same ones?

So please share with the group.

This was in 2002, it began with a jello shot mamba line and jungle juice in the bath tub. It was all of the Rockettes, the cast and crew of their Christmas spectacular, including the little people who play the elves. Lots of people in half costume. The girls had a ho-down dance off in the sluttiest outfits available. It was such debauched fun. Had I been single I could have had the night of my life haha... but I got out of there without blowing chunks on or going home with a chick who wasn't my wife (or a Rockette. I am 5'8" and not rich so...) but was a super cute chick from wardrobe that kept doing a naughty mamba with just me long after everyone quit. I was just a naive 20 year old camera op at my first after party and I felt like I was at the playboy mansion . We drank so many jello shots that to this day I still dont touch jello.
FB_IMG_1591418000253.jpg

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This was in 2002, it began with a jello shot mamba line and jungle juice in the bath tub. It was all of the Rockettes, the cast and crew of their Christmas spectacular, including the little people who play the elves. Lots of people in half costume. The girls had a ho-down dance off in the sluttiest outfits available. It was such debauched fun. Had I been single I could have had the night of my life haha... but I got out of there without blowing chunks on or going home with a chick who wasn't my wife (or a Rockette. I am 5'8" and not rich so...) but was a super cute chick from wardrobe that kept doing a naughty mamba with just me long after everyone quit. I was just a naive 20 year old camera op at my first after party and I felt like I was at the playboy mansion . We drank so many jello shots that to this day I still dont touch jello.
View attachment 36817

Man... that's good stuff.

It wasn't the same crew my friend's girl was in. She was working as a Rockette about 12 years ago. She did it for about 4 to 5 years, but that still would have not been in the 2002 range.

Those girls have tough travel an work schedules. Plus they have to have practice constantly. When they get a chance to throw down... they take full advantage. Wild girls for sure, and since they do travel a lot... most are not tied down with a boyfriend. The ones I met through my friend's girl were all pretty tall too... I think that might be a requirement but I don't know. They do like to party though.... that much I do know.

Looks like you held on to the shirt though. LOL... I don't blame you.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Man... that's good stuff.

It wasn't the same crew my friend's girl was in. She was working as a Rockette about 12 years ago. She did it for about 4 to 5 years, but that still would have not been in the 2002 range.

Those girls have tough travel an work schedules. Plus they have to have practice constantly. When they get a chance to throw down... they take full advantage. Wild girls for sure, and since they do travel a lot... most are not tied down with a boyfriend. The ones I met through my friend's girl were all pretty tall too... I think that might be a requirement but I don't know. They do like to party though.... that much I do know.

Looks like you held on to the shirt though. LOL... I don't blame you.

Yeah you do know them haha!
They all must meet specific measurements for height and the length of their legs from top of hip to tip of toes is the big one that separates good dancers from "rockettes".

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm still trying to find one here in PA. How many are needed for it to be considered a party?

Depends on the level of insanity... IMO... low as 2. :biggrin:

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
If the Rams are playing no way I can be at a party (unless I'm at the game, which is always a party).

I dont even like watching at a Sports bar. I gotta be by myself or with my Son and/or wife. But typically it was with my Son before he went on to college. Good times we had...and will again.

Been a Sunday Ticket holder since around 2000 so I can watch at home. I ditched DTV once this pandemic hit, reckon Ill have to re-up with them a couple weeks before we take on Dallas.

That's just me; when the Rams are on I gotta be focused. Ill save the partying for after!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Best Rams party I ever attended was at my in-laws house.
Father in law was a minister, so the house was a dry house
Wife and I were living there temporarily as we sold our home and hadnt closed yet
Before halftime it was snowing so bad that my wife's sisters and their husbands (who had snuck in beer) all left
Wife went to bed before 3rd quarter and I watched the rest of the game by myself.
Final score?
Rams 23
Titans 16
FU Dyson!!!!
Woot woot!!!
Best night of my life!!!