The Best Cup of Coffee Ever

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I'm sitting here drinking the best cup of coffee I may have ever had. What's so wonderful about it?

Is it the flavor? Was it the choice of grind? The preparation, press or brew?

All that helped but no.

So what is it?

Last week I watched my team push THE GOAT to retire while also seeing my QB deliver perhaps one of the best F U's to one of the biggest jackasses in all of football to do it.

And then yesterday I watched my team rip the absolute heart out of their arch-rival with yet another fabulous 4th quarter performance from my QB. I watched Deebo Samuel, a player I absolutely despise get his ass beat, more than once. And then, as if more were even required, I got to watch him cry on the sideline like a little fucking girl.

Yeah, this is one damn fucking good cup o' joe...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Crying is healthy. I don't really care about that per se.

That said, Deebo talked a TON OF SHIT and funny... when it hit the fan, it all blew back on him...

Also LOVED this...

"the part of Craig tonight will be played by Nick Scott"...

Tano

Legend
Crying is healthy. I don't really care about that per se.

That said, Deebo talked a TON OF SHIT and funny... when it hit the fan, it all blew back on him...

Also LOVED this...

"the part of Craig tonight will be played by Nick Scott"...
He made fun of Donald crying so I am going call him a little bitch for that.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Sent this picture to all my family members who are all 49er fans with a title saying “Just enjoying a nice cup of Shut the Fuck up this morning “!!! Got a chuckle from most of them
F31075D8-4569-4C93-9777-E3F2BED812C5.jpeg

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
He made fun of Donald crying so I am going call him a little bitch for that.
Samuels mocked Donald for crying, Miller consoled Samuels for doing the same thing. Maybe Miller taught that punk a little humility.