The anti vent thread lol

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ram Quixote said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
what happened with Quick for Sherman to get in his ear?
He didn't know the play call he went out to block like it was a run when It was a quick screen to him and Bradford hit him right in the back with the ball
Quick made up for it with a TD catch on the same drive.

The Offense built a strong lead (24-6); 3 TD drives of 65, 80 and 80. Then came the big TOs that iced the game.
I know was just answering strangers question why Sherman was in Quick's ear

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Barrison said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
He didn't know the play call he went out to block like it was a run when It was a quick screen to him and Bradford hit him right in the back with the ball
It was a run but Sam changed the play at the line based on what he saw, unfortunately for Quick he didn't know what Sam audibled to.
So your saying he didn't know the play that was being executed.

Look guys I'm not attacking quick just answering a question

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Quick was a huge part of that win today. Drew a big PI made the td catch was a huge part of the success of the run game with his blocking. Guarantee he earned a bigger role in next weeks game plan.

fearsomefour

Legend
Rabid Ram said:
Barrison said:
Rabid Ram said:
Stranger said:
It was a run but Sam changed the play at the line based on what he saw, unfortunately for Quick he didn't know what Sam audibled to.
So your saying he didn't know the play that was being executed.

Look guys I'm not attacking quick just answering a question

Yeah, Quick was going out to run block.
It happens.

fearsomefour

Legend
SaneRamsFan said:
Quick was a huge part of that win today. Drew a big PI made the td catch was a huge part of the success of the run game with his blocking. Guarantee he earned a bigger role in next weeks game plan.

I agree. I also like Bradford checking to that quick pass even though Quick didnt get the memo. When you see Quick with one CB off 7 or 8 yards and everyone else in the box or not near him I love that Sam checked to it. With size Quick could make his guy miss and turn a 3 yard throw into a 15 yard gain. Looking for more from Quick going forward.