The Agony Of De-Cleat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Everybody remember the old Wide World Of Sports opening theme... the one that said "the agony of defeat" ?

Well... good ole UF discovered The Agony Of De-CLEAT on Saturday night vs LSU. This idiotic play cost them the game. They had stopped LSU on this play and were about to be given the ball so they could go on a game winning drive. Instead... this penalty gave the sorry ass Tigers an automatic 1st down and they were able to kick a bomb 57 FG for the win. This definitely cost the gators a chance at the playoffs.

Listen to how the ref explains this... plus the guys in the booth. So much going on here. It is comedy gold for my FSU household. LOL

It's The Agony Of De-CLEAT.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Marco Wilson is a fucking idiot. All he had to do was not be a total moron, and Florida would’ve won.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like how the ref said "throwing the players shoe 20 yards down the field"....would 19 yards not have been a penalty?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Everybody remember the old Wide World Of Sports opening theme... the one that said "the agony of defeat" ?

Well... good ole UF discovered The Agony Of De-CLEAT on Saturday night vs LSU. This idiotic play cost them the game. They had stopped LSU on this play and were about to be given the ball so they could go on a game winning drive. Instead... this penalty gave the sorry ass Tigers an automatic 1st down and they were able to kick a bomb 57 FG for the win. This definitely cost the gators a chance at the playoffs.

Listen to how the ref explains this... plus the guys in the booth. So much going on here. It is comedy gold for my FSU household. LOL

It's The Agony Of De-CLEAT.

Man Fla was my last hope for a Florida team after the Canes got their Ass wiped big time.

Btw wasn't WW of Sports song ELP's Fanfare for the Common Man.????

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@BonifayRam

Hey Brudda... I'm guessing you're a Gator from your reaction. That had to be brutal for you. You know how it goes though between The Nole v Gator thing here in FL.

We're all Noles in my house as my grandmother on my mom's side was good friends with Bobby Bowden... plus, both my twins graduated there this year.

But just so you know... my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side both graduated from UF. My grandmother was even their homecoming queen one year. My dad's sister graduated there too and ran their nursing program for a while... she's some kind of big wig at the hospital there now. So I've got some Gator in me too... I just don't like to talk about it! LOL

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
@BonifayRam

Hey Brudda... I'm guessing you're a Gator from your reaction. That had to be brutal for you. You know how it goes though between The Nole v Gator thing here in FL.

We're all Noles in my house as my grandmother on my mom's side was good friends with Bobby Bowden... plus, both my twins graduated there this year.

But just so you know... my grandmother and grandfather on my dad's side both graduated from UF. My grandmother was even their homecoming queen one year. My dad's sister graduated there too and ran their nursing program for a while... she's some kind of big wig at the hospital there now. So I've got some Gator in me too... I just don't like to talk about it! LOL
Yes, sir My eyes still catch the Gators colors even when I do not think football. But nothing like being a Ram fan.

I go all the way back to Doug Dickey's years. I have a big mix in my family too. Most of all my family members are gathered around Gainseville Fl or Tallahassee Fl. Does make it very interesting when we have our family reunions during the holidays. I have at times both & that's rare. I live in NWFL as you know & even up here there is a big mixer between the two colleges. I think we have more FSU fans these days as the grandkids grow up.

Hope you & your loved ones have a great healthy safe Holiday season this year Selassie I!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, sir My eyes still catch the Gators colors even when I do not think football. But nothing like being a Ram fan.

I go all the way back to Doug Dickey's years. I have a big mix in my family too. Most of all my family members are gathered around Gainseville Fl or Tallahassee Fl. Does make it very interesting when we have our family reunions during the holidays. I have at times both & that's rare. I live in NWFL as you know & even up here there is a big mixer between the two colleges. I think we have more FSU fans these days as the grandkids grow up.

Hope you & your loved ones have a great healthy safe Holiday season this year Selassie I!

Right back at you Bonifay... and to your family!

It's a pretty even mix of the two fan bases here in Central FL... of course we have a large contingent of UCF fans too (my oldest graduated there).

One of my FSU twins has some friends who play on the football team still for UF. The starting center and the starting long snapper have both been allowed to enter my house. Of course, I had to hit em with the pressure washer 1st. Your ex QB too... the one who looks like a goat because of his beard... he was starting right before Trask. You know who he is. Anyway... They're all good kids. I only had the pressure washer on a low setting. LOL

One of my wife's best friends is a Gator grad and big time fan. They have a standing bet every year... the loser has to pay for dinner at the most expensive steak house in Orlando. Drinks too. There was no winner/loser this year though.

Last edited: