The AFC South

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This division… :D

The Titans might be able to start printing playoff tickets.

I do expect Indy to bounce back somewhat, but Carson Wentz looks like fools gold… so, will they…really?

Not sure I expected Trevor Lawrence to come out on fire, but I sort of thought maybe the Jags would be at least “better”. That whole thing down there with the Jags, Urban Meyer, seems weird.

Texans aren‘t bad. But, they’re not good either. Not sure I see them getting better as the season goes.

What’s your thoughts on the AFC South? It’s certainly not the NFCW.

D6B32578-1B0D-456A-B89C-FF3DB78A1E38.png

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Worst division in the NFL right now. The AFC South is just a King Henry injury away from sending an 8-9 team to the playoffs this year.

Otherwise, I see the Titans collecting six wins in that division alone and stealing a few more wins on their way to a 10-7 or 11-6 record.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Texans are playing a lot better than everyone thought. They were tied up with the Browns last week before Tyrod got hurt, and Davis Mills played pretty well yesterday for his first start with no real practice time. That dude doesn't have much college experience either. Plus they are missing Nico Collins, not like that would make much of a difference tho being a rookie. For all the shit David Culley took all offseason, he's actually a pretty likeable guy. The team seems somewhat likeable too. Emperor BOB, Deandre and his passive aggressiveness, and Deshaun is a dumbass. All gone.

But yeah it's the Titans division to lose.

Tano

Legend
Texans are playing a lot better than everyone thought. They were tied up with the Browns last week before Tyrod got hurt, and Davis Mills played pretty well yesterday for his first start with no real practice time. That dude doesn't have much college experience either. Plus they are missing Nico Collins, not like that would make much of a difference tho being a rookie. For all the shit David Culley took all offseason, he's actually a pretty likeable guy. The team seems somewhat likeable too. Emperor BOB, Deandre and his passive aggressiveness, and Deshaun is a dumbass. All gone.

But yeah it's the Titans division to lose.
It's the new AFC east this year

1 very good team with 3 crap teams

Man NE had it easy for 18 years

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah it's got some serious weaknesses. Titans should roll it fairly easily unless, like was said, Henry gets injured along the way.

If Wentz can keep his ass healthy after he comes back from his failed attempt to break ADs grip the Colts will be an ok team. Their defense is ok with some good players sprinkled throughout and their offense is ok if Wentz is healthy and maybe TY Hilton comes back healthy and stays that way.

Texans have Cooks as a weapon and that's about it on offense and a defense that has some talent but overall isn't going to win them games.

Jaguars are just Jets lite where QBs go to die out of college. Hopefully Lawrence can get out of there before they ruin him and his career. Maybe Snead will trade a 6th round pick for him in three years after Stafford retires after a Super Bowl threepeat.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I agree with everyone else that the AFC South is hot garbage. Personally I've never liked this Division. It just seems it's composed of a gaggle of boring, nondescript teams that have next to no history or accomplishments to tote.
Sure the Indy Colts played compelling football back in the day with Payton and all, but that was years ago and it was still a lousy, insipid Division even when he was there.
At any rate so much for my assessment on AFC South with their stale bread style of football.

~ArkyRamsFan~