The 12th man is in College Station, not in Seattle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Some call it a #2...

But I have been calling it a #12 since the Thordaddy game.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
My best friend went to A&M. Those people annoy the ever-living shit out of me. It's a cult; straight up. When one aggie sees another aggie out in the wild, they find a private spot and jerk each other off.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My best friend went to A&M. Those people annoy the ever-living shit out of me. It's a cult; straight up. When one aggie sees another aggie out in the wild, they find a private spot and jerk each other off.
That wasnt the point of the post......

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yep. Left a big #12 at the hotel before heading out for that game. :laugh4:

I think I told some Seadderall fans who were riding in the elevator with me and T the following as we got off on our floor at the hotel after breakfast...

"See you guys at The Ed, I've gotta go take a #12 bad!"

There was complete silence from them as the elevator doors closed.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
So your best friend is someone who annoys him and jerks off fellow A&M alums?

Sounds like you need new friends. :laugh1:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
This whole thread got me like....

huh-confused.gif

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry @Rams8821 that you didn’t get the response you were probably hoping for. And 12 is a bigger dump than 2.
Wasnt looking for any type of response here. Was a dig at Seattle, guess it flew over most heads...whatever....