That time again:)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: That time again:)

Love seeing the new faces how many more we going to see :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

RamFan503 said:
Very cool. A bunch more new "faces". Welcome aboard guys. I think you'll like it here. The administrators are top notch. Even if one of them has never heard of a lemon jelly filled doughnut. :sly:
arnold-fu_zps0f5ffda0.gif

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

X said:
RamFan503 said:
Very cool. A bunch more new "faces". Welcome aboard guys. I think you'll like it here. The administrators are top notch. Even if one of them has never heard of a lemon jelly filled doughnut. :sly:
arnold-fu_zps0f5ffda0.gif
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WvuIN02

Starter

I grew up in a Steelers family (northern WV and WVU where I graduated is only 45mins from Pittsburgh), but the Rams are for sure going to be my NFC team now. Not being a Steelers fan in my family is grounds for disownment lol.

I always liked them in the Warner days and guys like Holt, Bruce, and Faulk. Tavon and Stedman (especially Sted) are two of my all time WVU favorite players because they are not only great players but great kids.

My unbiased opinion is the Rams come out of nowhere (at least in the media with all the SF and Seattle slurping) and take the division and make a deep run in the playoffs. I always have been a fan of Bradford and now he has the weapons around him to do damage. I cant fathom how dangerous Tavon is going to be on that turf!

I was thinking of getting my mom (who is a very good seamstress) to sew me together a jersey with Tavon on the front and Sted on the back. Plus, your colors are similar to WVUs so you definitely have some stylin colors to wear! :ww:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

X said:
SubZero405 said:
Okay, it's finally time I joined. Hi everyone, I've been watching football pretty much all my life so I'm pretty knowledgeable about the sport. I'm a diehard Rams fan currently living in AZ Cardinal territory :sick:. Finally signed up because of this post and this is the best place to find anything Rams related. 15 weeks til the opener, can't wait.
Awesome ... welcome dude!

You going to the Rams/Cards game? Seems like there might be a few of us here who will attend.
I have attended to this game since 2003... Its great and lots of LA ram fans attend! some years there have been over half the fans being Rams! With the the new stadium and Warners push to the SB has changed that a bit.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

WvuIN02 said:
I grew up in a Steelers family (northern WV and WVU where I graduated is only 45mins from Pittsburgh), but the Rams are for sure going to be my NFC team now. Not being a Steelers fan in my family is grounds for disownment lol.

I always liked them in the Warner days and guys like Holt, Bruce, and Faulk. Tavon and Stedman (especially Sted) are two of my all time WVU favorite players because they are not only great players but great kids.

My unbiased opinion is the Rams come out of nowhere (at least in the media with all the SF and Seattle slurping) and take the division and make a deep run in the playoffs. I always have been a fan of Bradford and now he has the weapons around him to do damage. I cant fathom how dangerous Tavon is going to be on that turf!

I was thinking of getting my mom (who is a very good seamstress) to sew me together a jersey with Tavon on the front and Sted on the back. Plus, your colors are similar to WVUs so you definitely have some stylin colors to wear! :ww:

lol sounds like your a closet Ram fan to me! COME OUT THE CLOSET!!!

spEP912--Trapped_in_the_Closet--3.jpg
[/url]

nighttrain

Legend

SubZero405 said:
Okay, it's finally time I joined. Hi everyone, I've been watching football pretty much all my life so I'm pretty knowledgeable about the sport. I'm a diehard Rams fan currently living in AZ Cardinal territory :sick:. Finally signed up because of this post and this is the best place to find anything Rams related. 15 weeks til the opener, can't wait.
WOOT WOOT!!!!!!
Welcome amigo, you should get to pick on the Cardinal fans a bit this season....
train