That time again:)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I see 46 guest i would like to welcome to ramsondemand. The question is which guest are gonna hop on this bandwagon before the season kicks off! We would love to hear from all of yall. Sign up sign in and share in the fun and family guys! The more opinions and info shared the better

Re: That time again:)

Rabid Ram said:
I see 46 guest i would like to welcome to ramsondemand. The question is which guest are gonna hop on this bandwagon before the season kicks off! We would love to hear from all of yall. Sign up sign in and share in the fun and family guys! The more opinions and info shared the better

Ok, I'm in. Been a long time lurker but never really felt I had the knowledge to contribute to the board being a newbie to the sport but now after 3 full season of watching I think I'm clued up enough to share the chat.

Im from Fife in Scotland and always been a massive soccer fan. Going along to support my local team Cowdenbeath FC for 13 years now. Hardly missing a game.

My dad has always been what I would call a Super Bowl fan, watching it every year. So 2002 comes around Super Bowl XXXVI and I'm old enough to stay up till the wee hours of the morning, being from Scotland there was no way I was supporting a team with the name England in it. :sick: (best decision I have ever made btw) and we all know how that went :(.

From then on I turned into a Super Bowl fan but always looking for Rams scores throughout the season of course having nothing to cheer about. (yes I do think I have maybe jinxed us) As the game got more and more popular in the UK TV coverage has been better and better this got me more and more intrested in the game. The 7-9 season under Spags was my first season watching almost every game. I forced my GF to stay up till 5am to watch the Seattle end of season game that year to. Excited all day, so sure we were going to win that game. God that hurt.

So thats my story. Hardy missed a game since that season. Even catching us in the flesh at Wembley. Now I would have to say The Rams are on par if not more important to me than Cowdenbeath FC who I have seen over 500 times.

There is another Ram from my neck of the woods who reads this site to. One of my best mate's so maybe seeing this he'll be tempted to join aswell.

Love the site btw. Looking forward to adding to it in the future.

Go Rams.

nighttrain

Legend

howdy highlander, me Gram was a McIntyre from Scotland..welcome and don't worry about what you know or don't know, this is a place for Rams Fans
train

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

CowdengellyRam said:
being from Scotland there was no way I was supporting a team with the name England in it.
No offense to our fans from England, but that's some funny stuff right there. :lol:

Welcome to the show, C! Great to have you on board.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Het highlander welcome to rod glad your here this boaed is not just for tge knowledgeable but for tge learning as well there are so many knowledgeable fan on here that are very good at answering questions without making you fsel dumb

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

Welcome to the board, and anyone else that is reading this thread just join our forum already! :cool:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Yes welcome! Irish heart and blood in these veins so if you shout "The curse of Cromwell on you", I'm right with you. :bg:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

Got a few more more across the line whose next come on only takes a min to sign up

SubZero405

UDFA

Okay, it's finally time I joined. Hi everyone, I've been watching football pretty much all my life so I'm pretty knowledgeable about the sport. I'm a diehard Rams fan currently living in AZ Cardinal territory :sick:. Finally signed up because of this post and this is the best place to find anything Rams related. 15 weeks til the opener, can't wait.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

SubZero405 said:
Okay, it's finally time I joined. Hi everyone, I've been watching football pretty much all my life so I'm pretty knowledgeable about the sport. I'm a diehard Rams fan currently living in AZ Cardinal territory :sick:. Finally signed up because of this post and this is the best place to find anything Rams related. 15 weeks til the opener, can't wait.
Awesome ... welcome dude!

You going to the Rams/Cards game? Seems like there might be a few of us here who will attend.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Welcome SubZero!

Yes, this is the place to be!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin

SubZero405 said:
Welcome to the rod family glad to have ya aboard

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall

CowdengellyRam said:
Rabid Ram said:

Ok, I'm in. Been a long time lurker but never really felt I had the knowledge to contribute to the board being a newbie to the sport but now after 3 full season of watching I think I'm clued up enough to share the chat.

Im from Fife in Scotland and always been a massive soccer fan. Going along to support my local team Cowdenbeath FC for 13 years now. Hardly missing a game.

My dad has always been what I would call a Super Bowl fan, watching it every year. So 2002 comes around Super Bowl XXXVI and I'm old enough to stay up till the wee hours of the morning, being from Scotland there was no way I was supporting a team with the name England in it. :sick: (best decision I have ever made btw) and we all know how that went :(.

From then on I turned into a Super Bowl fan but always looking for Rams scores throughout the season of course having nothing to cheer about. (yes I do think I have maybe jinxed us) As the game got more and more popular in the UK TV coverage has been better and better this got me more and more intrested in the game. The 7-9 season under Spags was my first season watching almost every game. I forced my GF to stay up till 5am to watch the Seattle end of season game that year to. Excited all day, so sure we were going to win that game. God that hurt.

So thats my story. Hardy missed a game since that season. Even catching us in the flesh at Wembley. Now I would have to say The Rams are on par if not more important to me than Cowdenbeath FC who I have seen over 500 times.

There is another Ram from my neck of the woods who reads this site to. One of my best mate's so maybe seeing this he'll be tempted to join aswell.

Go Rams.

A Cowdenbeath fan?! Oh man!! I'm a season ticket holder at Ross County.

SubZero405

UDFA

X said:
You going to the Rams/Cards game? Seems like there might be a few of us here who will attend.

Yeah, I'm for sure going unless something unexpected happens.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

SubZero405 said:
X said:

Yeah, I'm for sure going unless something unexpected happens.

Like getting struck by lightening, or something... :cheese:

SubZero405

UDFA

CGI_Ram said:
Like getting struck by lightening, or something... :cheese:

Although I don't that happening in the desert, stranger things have happened. lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

ScotsRam said:
CowdengellyRam said:
Rabid Ram said:

Go Rams.

A Cowdenbeath fan?! Oh man!! I'm a season ticket holder at Ross County.
Man what a small world. What are the odds two dudes from Scotland would meet up on a Rams board?

What a trip.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Very cool. A bunch more new "faces". Welcome aboard guys. I think you'll like it here. The administrators are top notch. Even if one of them has never heard of a lemon jelly filled doughnut. :sly:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

RamFan503 said:
Very cool. A bunch more new "faces". Welcome aboard guys. I think you'll like it here. The administrators are top notch. Even if one of them has never heard of a lemon jelly filled doughnut. :sly:
Straight up, this is THE board to go to if you are a RAMS fan, every other board just pales in comparison... :sly: