THAT place... or THAT moment...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That moment you pause and say... “this must be what heaven feels like”... (Stay clean here, fellas...)... or... “I can die now”. You know... That place. Or that moment.

It changes, or happens several times a week or year for a person... you could be watching your kids and have that feeling. You could be at the lake, on a boat or campsite...

I maybe get the feeling a couple of times per year. Maybe more... But I think my bar might be really high.

Anyone else got a place or moment that hits them?

One in particular for me...

It comes from about 20 years ago. I’ve experienced the same scene many times since and maybe will this week... but from a memory perspective I always seem to go back to that place 20yrs ago.

I was standing in the woods. By myself, but walking distance from my house. It was perfectly silent. All around me, 360 degrees... I remember pausing and thinking... “wow.......”.

It looked like the following pics.

2025E467-6A7E-4D81-828A-1A4726095CA0.jpeg

08CB69A2-9BF3-4C72-8126-757E50B7C38B.png

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
For me it usually happens in the middle of a great gig. I'm locked in with the band, can feel the changes in the music, like as if I am playing my instrument with them in a satisfying jam, but my instrument is a lighting console.

I used to get it on my dirt bike a lot.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Whenever I am in my fave place on earth, 1000 Islands...with my fam and friends. Also watching Rams get wins with my son.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On a couch, after Mike a Jones made “the Tackle.”

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That moment you pause and say... “this must be what heaven feels like”... (Stay clean here, fellas...)... or... “I can die now”. You know... That place. Or that moment.

It changes, or happens several times a week or year for a person... you could be watching your kids and have that feeling. You could be at the lake, on a boat or campsite...

I maybe get the feeling a couple of times per year. Maybe more... But I think my bar might be really high.

Anyone else got a place or moment that hits them?

One in particular for me...

It comes from about 20 years ago. I’ve experienced the same scene many times since and maybe will this week... but from a memory perspective I always seem to go back to that place 20yrs ago.

I was standing in the woods. By myself, but walking distance from my house. It was perfectly silent. All around me, 360 degrees... I remember pausing and thinking... “wow.......”.

It looked like the following pics.

View attachment 42438

View attachment 42439

I used to live next to a forest and I loved it when we would get a daytime or evening snow. I would go for walks in the woods at midnight. No flashlight needed. Quiet, beautiful and you see it in a whole new perspective. I miss it.

Another for me was while cross country skiing. I would go out at night also, when the snow is its coldest. Its constant moving so its not cold, and I hit my stride and just go into a zone. My favorite places to do it were North Dakota and Minnesota. Great crystallized snow there. Skiing at -20 degrees sounds bad but it really seems to intensify the focus.

There is another place I visit along a cold mountain stream. There is one spot that is particularly isolated and beautiful. I sit under the same giant Hemlock tree and I can imagine being that tree and what it has seen and what a beautiful existence it would be.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It's a Saturday in December, before Christmas. It's 35 degrees, and with a torrential downpour outside, windy. You're inside, on a recliner, and the only light is the glow of the tv. You're sitting on a couch or recliner, with a fleece blanket half asleep. No errands to do, house is cleaned. Pizza is in the oven.

Yup, that's me man.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
At the Rams game in Thordaddy’s honor with my parents and cousins. Just feeling at home with the crowd, feeding off of the players, knowing your forum brothers are with you, not just the ones who are there, but the people who aren’t; I swear that Rich tripped the Seattle safety that led to the Kendricks touchdown.

Then actually meeting your forum brothers on the field, even if it’s shorter than you’d like. And when you go out, you meeting Eugene Sims, who graciously took the time to talk to you.

I will always cherish this memory. Always.

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Deer hunting. Northern Wisconsin. Sitting in a little cusp of bushes right off a trail. Totally hidden from the trail. It was a bit nippy around -10 below. Had an Albino Buck walk right by me. Must have had 14 points. They are not legal to shot in WI. The only thing I could think of was that I wished I had my camera and not my gun. That was the last time I went hunting.