That Les Snead fella has been a busy mofo, huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Imagine my surprise, after coming home from a delightful afternoon of playing poker, to learn that my personal preferred scenario for filling the other outside CB spot had come to pass.

And Shields had been added as frosting on the cake? Pinch me.

That’s 4 MAJOR trades and one signing in the span of 13 days, y’all.

Hard to keep up, isn’t it? Hope Demoff has an app to keep track of our cap space. And FA hasn’t even started yet!

For those concerned about MP and Talib being problem child knuckleheads? I get it, but consider this. Both players seem to be 100% committed to their teammates and to winning. Their former teammates seemed to love them and now will miss them. Those are traits that the Rams (and especially Wade) can work with. Neither are the criminal, crazy, wife beater types, IOW.

On a happier note, imagine the future dilemma of Russel Wilson, Jimmy Garoppolo, and whoever the Cards can come up with at QB. Where do they throw the ball now? Which CB do they pick on? Lol.

If S&M finish this D as we all think they will, there will be coming an upgrade at NT, both OLB, and at ILB in terms of scheme fit. That’s all on top of AD and Brockers. Our pass rush will be unpredictable and ferocious. Our run D should be vastly improved. Our secondary is now elite.

This could be one smothering D created in Wade’s image. And, outside of Talib, a very young one, at that. To complement the #1 O from last year and a superb ST?

The NFC should be worried. Very worried.