Thanksgiving Weekend "Rooting" List

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There's some big games with implications for us this weekend in spite of the fact we have that well deserved bye:

Falcons (hopefully) over Saints. Ok so the Falcons are sorry as F and logic of course says they don't have a snowball's chance in New Orleans. They have a ton of defensive injuries too but they are capable of putting together a good game effort and upsetting a Saints team that is riding high since their win over our Rams. It could happen, kind of like how I supposedly could have won the Powerball I suppose. I'll be pulling for Craplanta tomorrow.

Skins over Cowpokes. Should be another @$$ beating tbh, what with the Skins losing Smith which is a damn shame. Dallas is the more dangerous team, thus I will be pulling for them to serve up a turkey in Jerryworld. So I'll be wasting my time while waiting to eat by hoping for another miracle only to be disappointed but it's all good because approximately 2 hours later I won't be able to breathe or remember wtf happened.

Lions over Bears. Bears are the more dangerous team and their record is looking real good. I'd like to see them knocked down a peg just in case. This is the only one of the three games that has a good chance to go how I prefer to see it go due to a guy named after a bank taking over the reins to the Bears offense. Of course Stafford is like an effin tackle dummy back there and the Bears have a good defense so should be a game of hideous errors.

Panthers over Seahawks. This one needs no explanation. I have a chalice ready to catch Pete Carroll's tears so I can savor them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm with you, except for Detroit.

For the Detroit v Bears game, I'd love it if it was just sloppy as all get out and both teams look like they forgot to play...you know...like the Eagles...

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I feel bad for Detroit. They take on the Bears this week with perhaps the league's best pass rush and then get us the following week.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's the NFL. I rarely feel bad because when a team competes, they really do have a chance to win.

Trubisky isn't going to play and that's likely to make a huge difference.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
DPU_i7qUEAQZ9d7.jpg