Thanks Stan!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams Organization is AMAZING!!

This thread is only supposed to be about Thanking Stan Kronke for
The SOFI STADIUM EXPERIENCE.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
My feelings for Stan have never changed. But, he has build us an incredible place to play football. He has put the right people in charge and allowed them to use his checkbook to assemble this great team. Can't stand the man...yes, I'm a bitter man from the St.Louis area....but, he is a terrific owner. And that stadium is a marvel.

dang

Legend
The Rams are relevant again. On and off the field. For that I am grateful and excited. Thank you Mr Kroenke for all you have done and will continue to do.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1623413843021.png

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I'm all about going to Rams games but $800 for two decent seats and when I say decent I mean average seats, is insane.

Oh and these are for preseason lol

oldnotdead

Legend
Having an owner that wants to win is important. Team building starts at the top. All you have to do is look at the Chargers and their miserable history. All Dean Spanos wants is to be just good enough to keep the revenue flowing. Winning isn't his first priority. His family (extended) live off the income.

Stan found Les who found Sean. Les and Sean have built a championship-caliber roster and he's done it in a sustainable way. Les has proved he's perhaps the best GM on draft days 2 & 3. Sean has a pretty damn good set of assistant coaches. The hardest part will be to keep this coaching staff intact. If the Rams have another 2018 like season the NFL will see open season on his staff again.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yeah man, those Arsenal fans are out of control lol. Can't look at anything Rams related on twitter without getting a hoard of those soccer loving twats swarming in.
Yeah Kroenke is not going to sell Arsenal just because soccer fans are spamming the social media pages.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks again Stan—

The Playoffs are here.Now for The Rams it is for seeding.

This is probably FinancialThe Biggest game to Stan Kronke as ever. The Ram
having a chance to play every game at Home. Doing at Home as The #2 seed. If Green Bay losses in the Playoffs every game Ram playoff game could be a Home Game.

Starting this weekend against the 9ers SOFI should be packed.

Go Rams - thanks Stan

The SuperBowl is in STAN’s HOUSE!! You build it they will come.Couldn’t have DREAMED IT BETTER THAN this ?

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sorry Stan, love your Rams but don't love you. Appreciate you bringing the team back to LA, but I'll be damned if I give you one dime for a 300$ nose bleed seat, a 12$ hot dog and a 16$ beer,

And tell your wife I shop at Target.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stan IS the man! Thank you for changing the culture of our team. Top to bottom we are setting the bar. I’ll give you a pass on the unis.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry Stan, love your Rams but don't love you. Appreciate you bringing the team back to LA, but I'll be damned if I give you one dime for a 300$ nose bleed seat, a 12$ hot dog and a 16$ beer,

And tell your wife I shop at Target.
C’mon bubba, Target’ is a store run by French communists, even people in Rio Linda know that…

nighttrain

Legend
Hey Stan,
Change the colors back to the Unis of our Super Bowl teams, not this washed out crap, and unbreak our damn horns..........
train