Thanks Kelly Stafford and Melissa Whitworth!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we should thank both Kelly Stafford and Melissa Whitworth for buying Rams tickets and distributing to true Rams fans! I am so thankful for both of these amazing ladies! You are both class acts!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And screw the whiner fans who were reportedly very rude and vulgar to them during the past week. Scumbags to the end that team and it's fans.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I have no doubt that both of these ladies have played a huge role in the success of these 2 elite football players...As well as Cooper Kupp's wife and I'm sure many others that are in the shadows but deserve far more credit than they get...

Turducken

Starter
Kelly was tailgating with fans yesterday. She judged dance contests for Rams fans without tix to get into the game. Had to have a jersey to compete. Gave away four tix while I was there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Awesome. I love to see the players' wives get involved in the team booster side of things. Great job by all involved.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kelly is English isn’t she? Tells me all I need to know.

oldnotdead

Legend
She was born in Feltham, Middlesex, United Kingdom. But more importantly, in 2019 she underwent a 12 hr surgical procedure to remove a brain tumor. The effects were severe. She had to re-learn to walk again. Mathew was by her side the entire time. It also has caused her to have mood swings as some have noted and other behavioral quirks. There is no guarantee the tumor won't return but Kelly does not let it deter her from being a supportive spouse and devoted mother. She is also as we see, a true team booster!

All said and done I applaud her strength of character to face her health issues and not let them degrade her life. She and Matthew are another movie story to be made.

Props to you Kelly, may you and Mathew be part of the Ram family for years to come.