Thanks for the Good Times, ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I've visited many, many, forums in my day. Compared to this one, I haven't seen one out there yet that even comes close to the quality this site is.

I'm not gonna talk about anything bad because it's obvious what's happened. Nothing jazzed me up more than caffine and STL Rams football. It was such a beautiful rush and I got to share that with all of you. It's kinda like when Gary Bertier got hit by a Mack truck. Coach Boone said the next day "You can't replace Gary Bertier." I can't replace the STL Rams. But then again, you sure as heck can't reverse what the Mack truck did to Gary Bertier.

Peace be with you all and God Bless

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've visited many, many, forums in my day. Compared to this one, I haven't seen one out there yet that even comes close to the quality this site is.

I'm not gonna talk about anything bad because it's obvious what's happened. Nothing jazzed me up more than caffine and STL Rams football. It was such a beautiful rush and I got to share that with all of you. It's kinda like when Gary Bertier got hit by a Mack truck. Coach Boone said the next day "You can't replace Gary Bertier." I can't replace the STL Rams. But then again, you sure as heck can't reverse what the Mack truck did to Gary Bertier.

Peace be with you all and God Bless

We go way back. (y) Don't be a stranger.

As others have posted, you may need time. Years. Or... You may miss your friends which I hope is enough to bring you back soon!

Cheers, CGI

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's tough for me to relate to this. I imagine it is because I don't live near the Rams, or Because I was an LA Ram fan from long ago, but to me they will be my team no matter where they go. Hating ownership is nothing new either. I despised Georgia. I am sure she killed her husband and was just a back stabbing bitch. She s brewed the fans over many many times, with her penny pinching ways. Now we h a 've an owner that spreadsheet he still has a money first attitude. The more things change the more they stay the same.

There is one constant though you the horns. You root for them. I'm a lifer and I have never seen them live. I can root for them anywhere.