Thanks for a great season RAMS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Truly one of my favorite seasons. Painful ending, but like Merlin said, we knew this wouldn't be a deep playoff run.

The obvious guys that made this season fun will be talked about a lot - but yesterday was the cherry on top of an INCREDIBLE coaching job by Raheem Morris. Just truly incredible.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They won't change QB's, but expect Belichick & McDaniels to be in Arlington coaching the Dallas Cowboys.
If they don't change the QB then I'd sit Dak down and have a heart to heart with him. He's being paid around that top ten range and they're talking about paying him more. Not that I'm up to speed on his contract or anything here, admittedly, but it feels like he's a QB who you'd need more quality around to win with. So paying him top 3-5 money would not be something I'm willing to do. Not with this wage scale.

And from there if he is focused on being the most highly paid then I shitcan his ass and go get a young QB. Only way he works in the model is if he can agree to being a lesser cap hit I think.

Memphis Ram

Legend
For me, it’s the actual passes thrown in the red zone that I find concerning. That out to the pylon was a Stafford/Kupp staple in ‘21. The quick curl in the middle, at the goal line was another that reaped some benefits this year. All of those fades to the left side of the end zone? Did that play work once all year?

Overall, though, I had a blast watching this team grow into a legit playoff team right before our eyes. The success and experience they had this season will serve them well in 2024.
It's the lack of physicality in the redzone that bothers me.

The team could even display physicality and run the ball down teams' throats, but then for some reason they get into the redzone and its pass, pass, pass. I wish they would stay physical more. That way a play-action pass would be easier than the ones they are attempting.

Last edited:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Didn't know where to land this, but if this clip can't get you jacked for next year - well, I don't know what to say!!! :thinking:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Didn't know where to land this, but if this clip can't get you jacked for next year - well, I don't know what to say!!! :thinking:

You might as well make it a Puka Nacua highlight reel and include the Lions touchdown and the catch against the Saints.

Still, I'm excited for these young Rams.