Thank you to Kevin Demoff: Thordaddy Memorial

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
ha ha ha, I missed this post on first pass. I'll do my best. Just tell me when you want to schedule the next big ROD gathering. :)

I was actually thinking about this and I said it jokingly but if 15 or so of us split the cost it might not be that bad? Not sure how many people the suites can accommodate.

I'd like to see how the season goes a bit but Dec 6th against the Cardinals could be a big game later in the year.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was actually thinking about this and I said it jokingly but if 15 or so of us split the cost it might not be that bad? Not sure how many people the suites can accommodate.

I'd like to see how the season goes a bit but Dec 6th against the Cardinals could be a big game later in the year.
we can certainly ask and find out what kind of deals are available. I have no idea how expensive these things are.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
we can certainly ask and find out what kind of deals are available. I have no idea how expensive these things are.

I'm thinking we could get a pretty good deal. My season ticket manager contacted me on Friday to see if we wanted to be upgraded to a suite for no charge. They even threw in 2 $25 gift cards for us. There were 4 other couples in there that they made the same offer to. I think there are a lot of empty suites this season.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
I'll start checking on prices tomorrow... I guess it would depend on how many were interested to determine how big of a suite / prices.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm thinking we could get a pretty good deal. My season ticket manager contacted me on Friday to see if we wanted to be upgraded to a suite for no charge. They even threw in 2 $25 gift cards for us. There were 4 other couples in there that they made the same offer to. I think there are a lot of empty suites this season.

That would be great. Between you and maybe Stranger talking to his contacts perhaps we can get a good deal. I know the tickets on Sunday were north of $150 so in that range per person seems doable.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
That would be great. Between you and maybe Stranger talking to his contacts perhaps we can get a good deal. I know the tickets on Sunday were north of $150 so in that range per person seems doable.

We should start a thread somewhere to gauge interest.

I like where this is going. That Nov 1st SF game sounds right. @Force16X told me that he has that one circled on his calendar and he might be coming out. We aren't men of great means but perhaps if we can get enough of us and a decent enough price this could be another great ROD event. Year of the Ram!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I like where this is going. That Nov 1st SF game sounds right. @Force16X told me that he has that one circled on his calendar and he might be coming out. We aren't men of great means but perhaps if we can get enough of us and a decent enough price this could be another great ROD event. Year of the Ram!

I don't think I can do the Nov 1st game due to having my daughter that week. I could do Dec 9th.
But if everyone wants to do the Niner game I can probably figure it out. But like you guys depends on cost. I'm not made of money either :)

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think Amanda can probably provide the info for us. And I believe we all have her email addy, so feel free to reach out to her.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
FYI, the pic posted by @Ramrasta is the photo that I sent to the Rams along with the TY note.

image-jpg.10212

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
@Stranger don't forget to ask about the final tally raised
Approximately $1,200 raised, not including any individual donations ROD members made, or proceeds from the LLS auction table setup at the game. Also, if you recall, early in the process Kevin made a donation via the Rams, which I think was $1,000.

Big Game

Living The Dream

I'm down just let me know!!!