Thank you Steve Spagnuolo and Billy Devanney

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm not sad, mad, or glad. It was refreshing ( :bangin: ) to see a genuine guy get his opportunity after starting off as a secondary coach for the Eagles, on to the Giants as D-Coord and definitely was the right choice for us 3 years ago as head coach. In fact, I was pretty fuckin stoked when it was announced. However, I was also well aware of what he and Billy D were getting themselves into from a faint fan perspective (I'd love to know some of the in-depth stuff but that's impossible).

As many here have mentioned back and forth they had their shot and were given control of decisions for draft picks and some cap space to sign a few players. Overall it just didn't happen.

I will say this, whomever is announced as our new head coach/gm will have one hell of a more lucrative opportunity any blind bat can see... several of our acquisitions from 2011 were on a simple one-year deal. This new regime should be very attractive to the Rams and not inherit an abysmal mess Spags and Billy D accepted because well they were also paid very well to get the job done.

Yes, we finished with a crowd pleasing 2 wins and 14 losses (some of which were just hard to stomach literally)... w/ this new rookie contract scale and cap space I think we finally after 6 years have the ability to sign a big-name WR, OLB, and C/G for starters. In addition make some immediate impact draft picks in 2012.

To end, it would have been really fun to have seen Jason Brown, Jacob Bell, Jason Smith, Dahl and Saffold really come into form as an intact line. :bn:

Here's my Swan Song dedicated to those class act guys.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56kQbCqqeUk[/youtube]