Thank you James

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
awesome, especially with so much of the sports media burying the issue.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Selassie I said:
freaking LOL... Love it.
Yeah, I love it too, but whoever wrote the article was basically making Harrison out to be a whiner. But I'm glad someone said it.

superfan24

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
brokeu91 said:
Selassie I said:
freaking LOL... Love it.
Yeah, I love it too, but whoever wrote the article was basically making Harrison out to be a whiner. But I'm glad someone said it.

How was Boston today/ your work? Couldn't imagine living there. Hate all those sports teams.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yup, read it live. I love Silverback. He actually is a cool and nice person. He does giveaways all the time. Media tries to make him as some monster but he's not really one.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
That was pretty good. Someone also tweeted this to Faulk and Warner:

tough to win super bowls when you can't tape the other teams practice #spygate

Faulk re-tweeted it. :cheese:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
superfan24 said:
brokeu91 said:
Selassie I said:
freaking LOL... Love it.

How was Boston today/ your work? Couldn't imagine living there. Hate all those sports teams.
Everyone was pissed, it was great. I couldn't help but smile at their pain (that sounds bad I know). I loved seeing their face when I smiled at them. It was freakin' awesome. All of New England (except maybe CT) needs to go on an antidepressant right now.

You should hear Boston sports talk radio. Everyone is saying things like the team is overrated, they should blow it up, Brady needs to get his act together or retire, etc. I love how fast they turned on them. Last week everyone was saying how they were going to crush the Giants. One guy started cursing on air when someone had the "audacity" to explain the similarities between the past Giants-Pats superbowl and this one. Now they're all eating crow and hating it. My god it was great.

Angry Ram

brokeu91 said:
superfan24 said:
brokeu91 said:
Selassie I said:
freaking LOL... Love it.

Everyone was pissed, it was great. I couldn't help but smile at their pain (that sounds bad I know). I loved seeing their face when I smiled at them. It was freakin' awesome. All of New England (except maybe CT) needs to go on an antidepressant right now.

You should hear Boston sports talk radio. Everyone is saying things like the team is overrated, they should blow it up, Brady needs to get his act together or retire, etc. I love how fast they turned on them. Last week everyone was saying how they were going to crush the Giants. One guy started cursing on air when someone had the "audacity" to explain the similarities between the past Giants-Pats superbowl and this one. Now they're all eating crow and hating it. My god it was great.

mp3s/podcasts/youtube/something please!

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Angry Ram, heres an article on Brady:

The legend is dead, the prince has turned back into a frog, and...well, use whatever other cliché you want.

A performance as bad as Tom Brady's tonight in Super Bowl XLVI deserves a lead just as lame.

Sorry, Tommy Boy, this one's on you. Your hideous performance led to the Giants' 21-17 Super Bowl title win. How embarrassing for your coach, your teammates, and your fans.

But especially for you, boy wonder. It was one thing when you led the game off with a safety, which surely put plenty of faith into the heart of Patriot Nation, but just when you have the game, just when you might be able to run off the clock, you huck the thing downfield. Yes, if Wes Welker catches that thing, you're in the clear, and fans will place the blame either way, but what happened to being safe in that situation? What happened to the Patriot Way and clock management?

What happened to you?

What an embarrassment for the Patriots organization and Bob Kraft. So now the Giants have taken Lombardi from you twice, and you haven't looked this bad in a playoff game since...well, two weeks ago against the Ravens. Maybe that moment will actually hit you as you're whittling down water slides in South America looking like Prince Valiant this spring. The Patriots haven't won a title in seven years, but even worse, they're now turning into the Buffalo Bills, with the Giants being their Cowboy daddy. That's not easy to swallow in a region where New York is regarded as highly as the menu at Beacon Hill Pub.

But, there you are, Tom. That's what you have become. Your legacy has been stamped, but you're turning your Joe Montana status into one of Jim Kelly. But, hey what you worry? There's that new mansion in the "Names" pages to deal with.

Yes, there were plenty of dropped passes to go around. Granted. But when you begin the game with such a boneheaded play, then proceed to make random mistakes, sorry, Tom, game is on you.

There was no fourth and 13 to blame Belichick for.

Welker was the closest thing to Asante, and the eeriness compared to the Tyree play will be discussed for decades to come.

Thanks for that too. Can't wait. Oh, look, another text coming in from 212...

Tom, it's not all your fault, but you're the poster boy, you had opportunities, and you failed to make them. Add to that your blunders, and it all becomes about you. You blew this Super Bowl. You denied your coach No. 4. You let down your teammates.

Eli and Peyton now have as many rings as you combined over the past five years. You haven't sniffed one in seven. How's that hit you?

Maybe it doesn't hit you as hard anymore, and maybe that's the problem.

The safety killed the Patriots. Killed them.

And there's nobody to blame but Tom Brady.

However hard it might be to swallow, the glory days are gone. Even Montana handed off to Mallett at some point, right?

http://articles.boston.com/2012-02-05/s ... r-patriots

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:

The legend is dead, the prince has turned back into a frog, and...well, use whatever other cliché you want.

A performance as bad as Tom Brady's tonight in Super Bowl XLVI deserves a lead just as lame.

Sorry, Tommy Boy, this one's on you. Your hideous performance led to the Giants' 21-17 Super Bowl title win. How embarrassing for your coach, your teammates, and your fans.

But especially for you, boy wonder. It was one thing when you led the game off with a safety, which surely put plenty of faith into the heart of Patriot Nation, but just when you have the game, just when you might be able to run off the clock, you huck the thing downfield. Yes, if Wes Welker catches that thing, you're in the clear, and fans will place the blame either way, but what happened to being safe in that situation? What happened to the Patriot Way and clock management?

What happened to you?

What an embarrassment for the Patriots organization and Bob Kraft. So now the Giants have taken Lombardi from you twice, and you haven't looked this bad in a playoff game since...well, two weeks ago against the Ravens. Maybe that moment will actually hit you as you're whittling down water slides in South America looking like Prince Valiant this spring. The Patriots haven't won a title in seven years, but even worse, they're now turning into the Buffalo Bills, with the Giants being their Cowboy daddy. That's not easy to swallow in a region where New York is regarded as highly as the menu at Beacon Hill Pub.

But, there you are, Tom. That's what you have become. Your legacy has been stamped, but you're turning your Joe Montana status into one of Jim Kelly. But, hey what you worry? There's that new mansion in the "Names" pages to deal with.

Yes, there were plenty of dropped passes to go around. Granted. But when you begin the game with such a boneheaded play, then proceed to make random mistakes, sorry, Tom, game is on you.

Welker was the closest thing to Asante, and the eeriness compared to the Tyree play will be discussed for decades to come.

Tom, it's not all your fault, but you're the poster boy, you had opportunities, and you failed to make them. Add to that your blunders, and it all becomes about you. You blew this Super Bowl. You denied your coach No. 4. You let down your teammates.

Eli and Peyton now have as many rings as you combined over the past five years. You haven't sniffed one in seven. How's that hit you?

However hard it might be to swallow, the glory days are gone. Even Montana handed off to Mallett at some point, right?

I'm certainly not a fan of Brady or the Patriots, but Jesus H Christ, what a bunch of babies the media and/or fans are when it comes to that article (and team). "Haven't sniffed a Championship in 7 years?" I'd give my right nut to have been as deep in the playoffs as that team has been in each of the last 7 years. What do they think? They should WIN it every single year? That there aren't 31 other teams vying for a shot at the ultimate prize?

My God. :nono:

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
X said:
I'm certainly not a fan of Brady or the Patriots, but Jesus H Christ, what a bunch of babies the media and/or fans are when it comes to that article (and team). "Haven't sniffed a Championship in 7 years?" I'd give my right nut to have been as deep in the playoffs as that team has been in each of the last 7 years. What do they think? They should WIN it every single year? That there aren't 31 other teams vying for a shot at the ultimate prize?

My God. :nono:

Classic example of them being spoiled. I wonder if theres extra emotions involved because of the New York/Boston rivalry? You have to just sit back and look at the NFL nowadays and realize how hard it is to a have long-tenured HC, a QB that plays at a high level year in and year out, can carry the team, and just ENJOY it. Yes, once a franchise experiences that success they have very high expectations but they have been to the SB 5 times under Belichick!! What more can they ask for?? Sure they have lost the last 2 SBs by a very slim margin but teams like the Vikings and Bills have been there multiple times and never won, and the games werent always close for them.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Yes, if Wes Welker catches that thing, you're in the clear, and fans will place the blame either way, but what happened to being safe in that situation? What happened to the Patriot Way and clock management?

I really wanna know what the Patriot Way has to do with clock management, and on a play where Brady and Welker didnt connect on a pass. Is that another way of saying "be conservative?"

Angry Ram

JdashSTL said:

What happened to you?

OMG that's awesome. You have no idea how wide a smile I had while reading that. And yeah, they are spoiled. Just like Colts fans were. Here's hoping the Rams/Lions are the 2010s version of the 00s Colts/Patriots.

Thanks so much for posting.

FREAKIN AWESOME.