Texas/Oklahoma tornado check in

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I know we have some people that live in the Texas Oklahoma area which has been hit heavily by tornados today. Maybe this isn't the right venue for this, but I'd like to know if we're all safe.

@TXRams86, @Angry Ram, @TexasRam, and @Rynie are you all okay?

Obviously checking in to a Rams forum shouldn't be top priority for anyone, but it would be nice to know that you made it through and maybe we can coordinate some help if you need it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I'm good bro. Just rain so far. Nothing this Oklahoma blood can't handle. :devil:

Thx for checking up tho! (y)

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I'm good bro. Just rain so far. Nothing this Oklahoma blood can't handle. :devil:

Thx for checking up tho! (y)
Good to hear!

It was all real close to where I'm at, but several miles east. Definitely scary time for about an hour. Some of my employees had tornados touch down in cities they live. In hoping everybody is okay but I won't find out until tomorrow.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good to hear!

It was all real close to where I'm at, but several miles east. Definitely scary time for about an hour. Some of my employees had tornados touch down in cities they live. In hoping everybody is okay but I won't find out until tomorrow.

Yeah for sure, those things are serious. I hope your guys make it out OK, too.

Vapor

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Vapor
Safe and sound here. That was my "Welcome to Texas" moment. Close, yet still few miles away.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
One of them hit in Round Rock, not too far away from where I live. Some damage, not a ton, and fortunately no deaths that I've heard about so far.

The year after I first moved down here, there was a huge one about 40 miles north in Jarrell, TX, an F5 that swept away a big chunk of the town and killed a bunch of people, including whole families. No natural disaster scares me more than tornadoes, and I have no desire to live in the midwest because of that.

Tano

Legend
One of them hit in Round Rock, not too far away from where I live. Some damage, not a ton, and fortunately no deaths that I've heard about so far.

The year after I first moved down here, there was a huge one about 40 miles north in Jarrell, TX, an F5 that swept away a big chunk of the town and killed a bunch of people, including whole families. No natural disaster scares me more than tornadoes, and I have no desire to live in the midwest because of that.
I rather live in earthquake country than a tornado because Earthquakes in California only hit a particular city hard every 20 years or so.

Tornados.... every year you need to be worried