Texans vs. Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Oh yeah, I'm ready.

Contrary to my recent posts, I haven't jumped ship. I just have offered a plank to connect the two boats. :cool:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
____________+++++______++__:yay::yess::yay::yess::yay::yess::yay::yess::yay::yess::yay:
rams_featured_texans@2x.jpg

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Will starting offense play? How long? Will Longacre, Barron and Easley play?

Be nice to see the 1st team offense and defense play some.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope our first stringers stay for one drive or a quarter at most

ninedeuce

Rookie
Anyone going? I'll be in sec 23H

I’ll be there. Got the Game Day Pass, every home game for $250. They email you the tickets the day before or the day of the game. The catch is you can’t pick your seat and can’t resell the tickets.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I’ll be there. Got the Game Day Pass, every home game for $250. They email you the tickets the day before or the day of the game. The catch is you can’t pick your seat and can’t resell the tickets.
250 per game or 250 total?

Not that it does me any good. I'm in Texas. Just interested.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Oh yeah, I'm ready.

Contrary to my recent posts, I haven't jumped ship. I just have offered a plank to connect the two boats. :cool:
Wait, what?? Jumped ship?? The hell you say? Plus, I thought the Squeelers were your "other team"?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wait, what?? Jumped ship?? The hell you say? Plus, I thought the Squeelers were your "other team"?

Just supporting and embracing the local.

The Steelers....IDK. I still like them and all, but my attachment to them isn't as strong as they were in the mid 2000s. Maybe it's the constant disappoint in the playoffs the last decade. I loved them when Brett Keisel, Aaron Smith, James Farrior, Troy Polamalu, LaMarr Woodley, James Harrison, etc were on D and Hines Ward, Heath Miller, Alan Faneca were on O. These days...just doesn't feel the same. Again, IDK.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
It sure doesn't sound like the first string offense will see much action. I'm not sure I really need to see what happens to Goff playing behind second-string linemen against the Texans starting defense.