Texans at Rams Preseason Week 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ejuan Price is killing it today. He's been dominant.

Tano

Legend
Roughing the passer????? They have got to get this bullship cupcake calls fixed. It's disgusting.
That's probably the worst one of the bunch. And I have seen quite a few horrible roughing the passer penalties that was pure bullcrap.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Price, Lawlor and Kizer are all looking very good out there today.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I know its preseason and against backups but the OLB position didnt look to bad today. Maybe WP knows what he is doing.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Suh... haha! That was awesome...

Can't wait to play "Bradford" and "Garapollo".

Haha

Sammy is gonna feel a hammy twinge in practice before they meet the rams. Tells the team to stay Rosen that week.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Kelly > Davis and it's not even close IMO.

Gurley
Kelly
Brown

Those are my backs. The KGB

Kelly has looked terrific today. As long as he learns his assignments and is reliable on pass pro I don’t see how he doesn’t pass Brown.

I’m still a fan of Davis. I’m hoping the hammy might be a blessing in disguise and allow him to clear waivers and return to the Rams on the practice squad.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know its preseason and against backups but the OLB position didnt look to bad today. Maybe WP knows what he is doing.
Think about this too, he's the guy that put Mario Williams in a stand up OLB position. And he's working Easley there this year.

Tano

Legend
QBs might as well just lower their heads when getting sacked in the hopes they will get a roughing the passer penalty.

This is just ridiculous.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Then again... with our back-up not exactly tearing it up...

Probably good the rules protect the QB in our case.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I wanna be nice but I don't see how the Holley brothers are even on any NFL team in preseason. They're just not good players. Has me befuddled.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
A quiz for the old farts (ahem, I mean the wise and experienced fans)— aside from Nate and Nick Holley, have the Rams EVER had two brothers on the same team? Jack Youngblood and Jim Youngblood don’t count of course, they were not related.

Tano

Legend
A quiz for the old farts (ahem, I mean the wise and experienced fans)— aside from Nate and Nick Holley, have the Rams EVER had two brothers on the same team? Jack Youngblood and Jim Youngblood don’t count of course, they were not related.
Rich and Rob Saul?

NM - no such Rob Saul in football - dont know why I thought there was

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha, signing shields was like finding Gucci in a thrift store.

I wish the rams players wouldn't hit his helmet so hard after he makes a play.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merlin and Phil Olsen