Tevin Coleman

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

• TEVIN COLEMANRB, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

SI's Albert Breer reports Tevin Coleman is a veteran who "came across my desk" as a name to watch on the trade market.
    Coleman signed a two-year deal with the Niners last offseason, so he's headed into the final year of his pact and due over $4.8 million in salary and bonuses. The Niners also have a glut of running backs, with Raheem Mostert's emergence as the lead dog along with Matt Breida, Jerick McKinnon coming back from injuries, and Jeff Wilson. There isn't room for everyone. Coleman averaged a career-worst 4.0 YPC last season and largely ghosted aside from a four-touchdown midseason outburst against the Panthers. The Niners would probably love to trade Coleman, but we doubt there's much of a market for him.
    SOURCE: Sports Illustrated
    Apr 20, 2020, 8:24 PM ET

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

i love this guy, always have since the first time i saw him run for the falcons.

if the rams make it through the draft without drafting a rb i'd be throwing a 6th or 7th rounder the whiner's way to use this guy for this season.

or if they think nobody will trade for him wait until he's cut and get him on a lower salary.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not sure SF would deal him to us. I recall McVay liking Coleman, though.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
The niners have gotten nothing from the Jerick McKinnon signing. Hurt badly his first year with them and hasn’t seen the field in two years.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd offer SF to go fuck themselves. Enjoy that $4.8M cap hit bitches. (y)

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We give them a 7th rd. pick in 2022 and they give us Coleman and a 5th. this year.
Coleman has a good year and we get a 4th rd. comp pick next year.