Terrell Owens: It’s a “joke” I’m not on the field

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/terrell-owens-suicide-attempt

Controversial football star Terrell Owens attempted suicide last night by taking an overdose of prescription pain pills, according to a Dallas Police Department report. A copy of the report can be found below. The Dallas Cowboys wide receiver, 32, was depressed and told cops that he was trying to harm himself, the report states.
Didn't he have a reality show at one point?
That will help the non fully developed, narcissistic personality....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
giphy.gif

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Off the side but related. I've never understood the infatuation with Superman. A clean cut, 5 cans of Aqua Net hairstyle, "Super Hero" in women's gymnastics material apparel with a wavy cape. :rolllaugh:

No sympathy for any person who walks around with a t-shirt let alone the logo as a tattoo. Yes that includes Shaq, too.

Spawn is cool as freak, though.
Dude, you had me at Spawn...

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His biggest issue, at his age would be recovery after the game, and being ready for a game the following week. I agree, he could probably go out and play week 1, How well is anyone's guess. But what about week 2, 3, 4? The recovery is what gets you as you get older.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
Poor (f'in moronic) dude, 4kids with 4 different mothers will drain out the fattest of bank accounts.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@fearsomefour, I'd think the original creator would've developed Superman into a Badass, in turn the followers continued the same image. It always seemed too plain to my interpretation. From what you described was excellent. Now put it to appearance.