Terrell Brown Weighs In At 403 lbs.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
LesBaker said:
So can Brown play in the NFL? Probably not. As former Ole Miss offensive coordinator Mike Markuson once said, Brown is almost too huge to play football because he struggles to bend down and get low, he’s not very flexible and he has a hard time getting much burst out of his stance. Ole Miss tried Brown out on both the offensive line and the defensive line, but he spent most of his time on the sideline.

Thats a dumbass coach IMO. He's a good athlete but because of his size he cannot play in a three point stance....so you PUT him in positions where he was in a three point stance? No wonder he struggled LOL.

Put him in the backfield.
He runs a 5 minute 40 yard dash.
Make him backup QB. He can definitely see the whole field.
Well, I'm getting totally confused, is he 6'10" or 6'11"? Can he run the 40 in 5 minutes or 5.8 seconds? Last question, does he qualify for food stamps....it must cost a fortune to feed him! :boing:

fearsomefour

Legend
I dont care what his listed weight was, on his last go around, with the Rams, Chris Dishman had to be over 4 bills. Having met Kevin Gogan (a massive guy....and not very friendly) I cant imagine he was far off of that mark his last couple of years in the league.

The point about him not being able to get low explains his move away from the DT spot. One would hope he could take up space like a rock and knock passes down in the pass game....but, doesnt seem likely at this point.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamFan503 said:
I wanna see him standing next to Tavon. :shock:

I think it is Bailey in this photo;

052413-2-NFL-terrell-brown-OB-G_2013052415424725_600_400.JPG

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man