Ten years later

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This draft feels like it could be loaded with talent like the 2014 draft. That year, the best player went at pick 13. And tragically, the 2nd pick was a complete bust. Of course, both were selected by the Rams

Ten years later, we could pick up a couple of players that missed the RAM train back then. It’s like having a redo.

But doesn’t it give you a little PTSD thinking the Rams could pick an OT in the first round?

Check out all this talent from 2014.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What a draft that was to get AD. Goes to show though that you need teams to outsmart themselves to get the great players sometimes. They gotta get to you.

I would guess the hit rates are pretty good on OTs in round 1 for the reason that if they can't play LT they can often play on the right or even the interior. But I haven't looked them up or anything.

Re: the Rams this year I think their OL moves cementing the interior might affect their plans with the OTs. Guy like Fautanu for example has to be able to play LT. With another team he'd have other spots available as a fallback. Not with the Rams. So I think his value to the Rams takes a bit of a hit, unless they love him at LT which is possible. He did play in big games at LT. But my guess is they are more after Guyton, who is a bit of a project but has the feet and size you want and who also performed well in Senior Bowl practices.