Teddy, you mad bro?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Teddy Bruschi’s not too thrilled with Stafford’s comments of basically anybody but the Patriots and fired back saying Stafford’s not tough enough to play for Belichek. And to top it off there’s a snarky comment on going to LA to be best friends with McVay. Sucks to be pats fan these days.
Here’s the link, I hope.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's definitely mad bro. Matt saying he didn't want to go to New England lmao. I like the guy even more for that.

Ellard80

Legend
why would he follow his old head coach that was failboat... dont take it too personell their teddy bear.

jjab360

Legend
To be fair, I don't think that was supposed to be public knowledge..

Who wants to play for a grumpy hardass coach without the benefit of actually winning??

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Teddy Bruschi’s not too thrilled with Stafford’s comments of basically anybody but the Patriots and fired back saying Stafford’s not tough enough to play for Belichek. And to top it off there’s a snarky comment on going to LA to be best friends with McVay. Sucks to be pats fan these days.
Here’s the link, I hope.

As far as Teddy is concerned, I guess it sucks to be a DEEK-wad.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Man I love that the current Rams QB is pissing off cheats fans (because that’s all Teddy is now)

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
What did he say? Can't get it to play.

tempests

Hall of Fame
What did he say? Can't get it to play.

Said our new QB wasn't mentally tough enough to handle the coaching in New England.

Bruschi just isn't a fan. Last week he said Stafford was a star but not a winner.

Matt has a great opportunity to make him look foolish this fall.

TexasRam

Legend
1612489015921.jpeg

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I may be wrong but I actually thought it was all about distancing himself from Patricia

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Sounds like Teddy is jealous of a coach who would play golf with his quarterback.

ZomboMeme 04022021184143.jpg

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think @OC-LeftCoast is on to something. I guessed that Stafford's decision not to go to New England was more about Patricia than Bellickeck.

JRobinson

MiLB
I think @OC-LeftCoast is on to something. I guessed that Stafford's decision not to go to New England was more about Patricia than Bellickeck.

Maybe. But in the Rich video above, I think he hits all the points as to why Stafford wouldn’t go to NE.

Flint

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe. But in the Rich video above, I think he hits all the points as to why Stafford wouldn’t go to NE.
Stafford or anybody else for that matter, Cam went to NE to try to rehab his career and I don’t think it really helped. With all the crazy qb scenarios floating around these days no one is talking Cam at all.