Teddy Bridgewater to Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No word on compensation yet per Rapsheet.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good for Teddy, sit behind Brees for the time being and once he retires step right in.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Good on the saints. Maybe they think Bridgewater has what it takes when Brees hangs it up after a year or two. Good move.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
that is correct, i'm sure theyll get him signed. Or else why would they give up a pick for him?
I'm sure Bridgewater isn't excited about going there. He at least had/has a chance to start in NY. No chance in New Orleans.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I'm sure Bridgewater isn't excited about going there. He at least had/has a chance to start in NY. No chance in New Orleans.
He may have started a few games in New York this year, though doubtful. Nut no way on this Earth was he ever going to be their quarterback for much more than that.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He may have started a few games in New York this year, though doubtful. Nut no way on this Earth was he ever going to be their quarterback for much more than that.
And a couple of starts, showing the league his knee is fine, may have been all he needed to get a starter gig next year

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

Who says Brees won't retire after this year? Maybe that's why they traded for him. I'm gonna assume their FO knows football

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

There is some value for him to be under Asshole Face in that offense. Go there and bust your butt, learn that offense, and see where it goes.

I don't think his position with the Jets was good even if Darnold had needed more time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who says Brees won't retire after this year? Maybe that's why they traded for him. I'm gonna assume their FO knows football
The fact that he just signed a 2 year contract going through next year and he wants that money.