TD/Int ratio for Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
His int Sunday was ugly and all on him...As bad a throw as he will make hopefully...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone know how many of the int's were tipped or bounced off a receiver? Also don't think any were in the red zone?

Based on my memory:
Seattle - Tipped on 4th down play
Arizona - Leaping interception by the edge rusher (more bad luck than anything)
NO - Bounced off Watkins' hands
Arizona - Pass interference knocked his intended receiver out of the way
Seattle - Threw high on a screen, bounced off Gurley's hands, and was intercepted by Richardson (Goff's fault for the bad throw)
Seattle - Hit while throwing resulted in a duck
Washington - Tried to squeeze a ball in where he shouldn't have (bad throw and decision)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His int Sunday was ugly and all on him...As bad a throw as he will make hopefully...

His interception on Sunday actually benefited us. The Seahawks had the play sniffed out. Goff couldn't throw it away on 4th down. He tried to throw it, it got tipped, and it got picked. That cost them 10 or 15 yards.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
His interception on Sunday actually benefited us. The Seahawks had the play sniffed out. Goff couldn't throw it away on 4th down. He tried to throw it, it got tipped, and it got picked. That cost them 10 or 15 yards.
So it seems like it might be fair to conclude that Goff has had less than a handful of truly bad interceptions?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So it seems like it might be fair to conclude that Goff has had less than a handful of truly bad interceptions?

I'd say so, but he also had at least three or four bad throws that should have been interceptions but were dropped, so I'd say things have evened out.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
No doubt, but don't other qbs?
Yes, it happens all the time to QB's, probably at least 1 a game. I remember a couple more in the should have been called PI, but we got lucky, and it didn't get picked. He's pretty safe with the ball, but will still throw some tight coverage darts. I love that.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Anyone know how many of the int's were tipped or bounced off a receiver?

I'd say so, but he also had at least three or four bad throws that should have been interceptions but were dropped, so I'd say things have evened out.
Took the words right outta my mouth, counselor....thank you...

24 & 6 is still damn good for a 2nd year player...

How's that @VegasRam ?????

Derek Fisher has a horrendous looking coat on after this Laker game...

ausmurp

Starter
Pretty sure most was on Goff it doesn’t take away his awesome year though. Goff and Cousins number are eerily similar though

There was that freak pass that Watkins tipped to the defender on the sideline and somehow he caught it. And the other tip was that freak sideline throw that Seahags somehow stayed in bounds and caught. Those are the only 2 I can think of.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There was that freak pass that Watkins tipped to the defender on the sideline and somehow he caught it. And the other tip was that freak sideline throw that Seahags somehow stayed in bounds and caught. Those are the only 2 I can think of.
Yep not saying they are all bad interceptions are going to happen whether they are on the receiver or the qb it’s about limiting them which he has done a excellent job of

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That INT was a huge benefit to the Rams, and a dumb play by the Seattle defender. Dont recall who it was but after he caught the INT, he stepped out of bound and crossed his arms proudly and looked in to the stands as if he was a hero.
Had he just knocked it down, they'd have had the ball on the 24 instead of the 13

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So - just out of curiosity. Anyone know how his second season compares with some of the greats?