TC question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I never been to a practice before so do the fans get to see live contact practice? If so how do you know which days they are live or is it up to the coach?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
I'm not quite sure honestly....I've personally never been to one, doesn't mean it won't happen though. The scrimmage at the dome on the 3rd is free and with be mostly live action!!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
When is that? Isnt it in Aug sometime?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

jimitroutboy

@jimiramsboy
Name
Jim Fadler
http://www.stlouisrams.com/

The site has the schedule of practices. The Fan Fest is on August 3rd at the Ed Dome and while its basically just an extended inside practice you can tour the locker room, Walk and run on the field and get autographs from all the players.

As far as contact goes, that has gone way down since the last CBA. Two a days are also out now.

This site summarizes some of the changes to practice. The earliest they will be in full pads will be Monday.
<a class="postlink" href="http://w...l.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... proved-cba</a>

CoachO

Hall of Fame
There will be contact practices, but that is at the coach's discretion. It is never full contact, but most of it comes in the drill work. Both lines will square off on occasion and they do get to popping pads.

As for as the scrimmage at the dome, to clarify, it is an extension of what they do on a normal practice, not full contact by any means. And to the point of touring the locker rooms, and getting access to the field, I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that is reserved for Season Ticket Holders only.