Tavon playing his heart out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

You'd think that defenses recognize when we are going to get the ball to Austin on a screen, which is why I am shocked that we haven't run any Fake screens to him with quick or britt sneaking deep

A55VA6

Legend
It sucks that our OL is so depleted and inexperienced and Nick Foles isn't what we hoped.. but Tavon and Gurley and doing everything they possibly can is something we can clearly see, and I admire that about them. They just want to win. Other than those guys - Britt, Cook, Kendricks, Quick etc.. they're all just so inconsistent. I'd like to see Marquez get more and more opportunities because he seems to make the most of his opportunities.. but I know special teams probably factors into his offensive reps.

With our O being so bad, it's keeping the D on the field way too much and we're realizing how important Quinn and Ogletree are for this defense. I still think our D is good enough to win us games, but our LB's can't shed blocks, and our Safeties are playing very very inconsistent. McLeod continues to be late on plays, McDonald almost looks like he's battling some injury - just looks a step slower for some reason.

It really really sucks that we're headed for a 4 or 5 win season..