Tavon Austin a 175lb Lion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
This, my friends, is nature at its most fucking metal.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
No worries. I enjoy learning any animal fact.

A group of cheetahs is called a coalition, NOT a pack. And it's all males.

Also, Julio Jones did the same thing yesterday. It was a defensive offsides and Julio ran full speed to the defender and tackled him. Same numbers, same positions, etc. Good shit.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
A group of cheetahs is called a coalition, NOT a pack. And it's all males.

Also, Julio Jones did the same thing yesterday. It was a defensive offsides and Julio ran full speed to the defender and tackled him. Same numbers, same positions, etc. Good crap.
That was on a free play, too, which made it even more impressive. Saw that on NFL RedZone, and it was impressive - really wish we'd gotten that guy, but Quinn is a pretty good consolation prize.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also, Julio Jones did the same thing yesterday. It was a defensive offsides and Julio ran full speed to the defender and tackled him. Same numbers, same positions, etc. Good crap.
I do like seeing maximum effort. The wild thing about the Jones play is that he didn't accelerate until the tight end misses a tackle five yards ahead of him. The wild thing about Tavon Austin is that he weaves his way through traffic at full speed to get his hands on Brooks.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On Gurley's big run last week, Tavon made a key block and then tried to take someone else out by throwing himself at their legs. He didn't succeed but the fact he was willing to even try says a great deal.

He's always been happy to block for others. It's one of the things that I love about his play.

and in post game interviews he pointed out those making key blocks for him. that builds chemistry.