Tavon & Alec.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Not sure if this is a re-post but looks like Tavon & Alec have been selected by some for offensive and defensive rookies of the year.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000235062/article/2013-nfl-predictions-mvp-rookie-of-the-year-and-much-more" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... -much-more</a>

A55VA6

Legend
Tavon getting alot of high praise and high expectations. And I think he will fulfill them and win rookie of the year. I think Ogletree will have a good year as well.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A55VA6 said:
Tavon getting alot of high praise and high expectations. And I think he will fulfill them and win rookie of the year. I think Ogletree will have a good year as well.

Well he has a good shot considering that the other players on O that are skill players aren't carrying his potential.

By the way since you revealed you screen name I have been trying to decide between calling you ass or vag. :bign:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
A55VA6 said:

Well he has a good shot considering that the other players on O that are skill players aren't carrying his potential.

By the way since you revealed you screen name I have been trying to decide between calling you ass or vag. :bign:
I'm gonna stick to calling him Kyle.

165px-KyleBroflovski.png

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Richard fuckin Sherman defensive player of the year?!

The fuckin seaworms will have the best defense?!!!?

:lull: :bahaha:

iced

LesBaker said:
A55VA6 said:
:lol:

I'm cool with either of them. lol

I'm gonna go with vag and here's why.

It's the best place on Earth.

If ya got some magic and get 'em to click their heels, you can end up there...