Targets

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who deserves the most targets in the Browns game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally, I'd like to see Tavon, Stedman, and Quick get the most targets. Tavon for his playmaking ability, Stedman for his reliability, and Quick for his upside.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I didn't really understand the question, first thought "deserves"????? None of them deserves anything. They are part of the team and the OC has the job of designing a game plan each week to give the team the best chance to win. Who gets the most touches??? Gurley all day after seeing the last two games. Who gets the most targets depends on the defense, their personnel, their tendencies and what happens each play.

I voted for Britt for who deserves the most target because of the role he assumed, the work he has done, the availability he has displayed and the body of work I have seen on game day. None of that means jack though because we don't see the other time the team puts in, the work in the classroom, the work in the weight room, the work on the practice field. But he is my pick.

Bailey?? What do we know, we just watch the games.