Tapatalk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Wasn't 100% sure where this goes so I'm putting it here.

Is anyone able to access the forum on tapatalk? The forum either won't load for me, or when I click on "join" it says, "access denied, this forum is currently unavailable"

Anyone know why it does this? does the forum even work on tapatalk? Thanks.

Edit: I'm on iOS if that helps.

PhxRam

No.. This doesnt work on tapatalk. It is already mobile ready.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wasn't 100% sure where this goes so I'm putting it here.

Is anyone able to access the forum on tapatalk? The forum either won't load for me, or when I click on "join" it says, "access denied, this forum is currently unavailable"

Anyone know why it does this? does the forum even work on tapatalk? Thanks.

Edit: I'm on iOS if that helps.
The old forum software used to be integrated with Tapatalk, so you might be trying to access a database with them that isn't active anymore. As Phx says, this forum is mobile-ready in that it shrinks down to fit all mobile phone screens.

PhxRam

And they yet again released another security patch the other day..

No thanks

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah ok. Thanks for the input. The mobile version of the site is pretty nice. It's just nice to be able to access everything on Tapatalk. Oh well.

PhxRam

Ah ok. Thanks for the input. The mobile version of the site is pretty nice. It's just nice to be able to access everything on Tapatalk. Oh well.
What can't you access? If anything you have more access then with tapatalk.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not saying I can't access anything in the web version, just like to use tapatalk for everything. By everything I meant other forums, sorry for the confusion.