Tampa Week 2 Pre-Game Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LooNaTik83

I'm hella excited, and can't wait til tomorrow's game. My bro n law is a Tampa fan so this will be good times, and a lot smack talking.

A55VA6

Legend
1-1 will feel great. 0-2 will be a nightmare. I have no idea how this will turn out.

I think if the defense shows up, we'll have a great chance. Offensively, I just don't trust Austin Davis - assuming Hill will sit out - and they'll stack the box and try to shut down the run game to force us to pass. Davin Joseph better come to play this week because McCoy will eat him alive all day if he doesn't.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Special teams needs to show up in a big way. Would be a great kick start to the offense to get a great kick return, or a big return from Tavon on a punt return. Hekker will do his thing and swap field position. Legatron needs to boot EVERYTHING out of the endzone, and make his opportunities for FGs.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm going to go all in this week, I have 4 bets on the Rams, and will probably add to them this Morning! This IS a "Must Win Game!!
500px-Crowd_raising_hands.jpg
Every other Fan that fells the same way, raise your hands...