Tampa is Next

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Yeah... I'll be there with a rather large group of ROD Members. Not sure if I'll be able to get away with pissing down one of the cannons @ Ramhusker,,, but we'll certainly have a kick ass time supporting the best freaking Football Team in the world.

For those of you going to the game who haven't checked the ROD Event Forum... you need to get out there early and tailgate with us.
Hey @Selassie I if you get time today will you go to that thread and let us know when and where? Also, since you're the tailgate king, why don't you post a list of things those of us traveling can pick up. I really don't want to see you sponsoring the entire thing.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Go Rams! I look forward to the first meeting of the minds between Gerald McCoy and Greg Robinson. I hope Robinson starts, with Saffold at RG, because that would be a fun matchup to watch (although I expect McCoy to get the better of our interior line once or twice... dude's a beast).

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey @Selassie I if you get time today will you go to that thread and let us know when and where? Also, since you're the tailgate king, why don't you post a list of things those of us traveling can pick up. I really don't want to see you sponsoring the entire thing.

Well I won't be sponsoring the whole thing. Hahahaha

Everybody better bring their own drinks!

I'll post what I'm bringing over in the Event thread.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

Thanks Brudda! See you Sunday!!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This game should be an easy win, Tampa looked pretty bad against Carolina. But I do have concern going into that heat.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Hope u guys have a good time out there. Glad to hear the ROD will be represented. If there ever was a game to build a rebound off of, it would be this one.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
The rams cant really be as bad as they were this past sunday right!? Im trying really hard to be an optimist but that game was baaaad. Tampa isnt playing good either bur if we throw Davis out there again there is no chance to win. Its gotta be either Hill or Keenum, I just have to hope that they get the problems fixed and play a lot better.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Well after being down there sunday and experiencing one of the worst losses i've seen in awhile. I'll say this, i just hope the team is better prepared this Sunday vs the Bucs.

Just seemed like the Rams was stuck in "preseason" and everyone else had started the season.

I'm rooting for a victory sunday!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
If we lose this and go 0-2, things could seriously snowball out of control.
It's VITAL that we win, huge huge game

iced

i'm probably bringing 3 racks of ribs and 2 whole chickens from the smoker (possibly coconut shrimp too) so someone better be bringing drinks lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
i'm probably bringing 3 racks of ribs and 2 whole chickens from the smoker (possibly coconut shrimp too) so someone better be bringing drinks lol

I put a list up in the Event Forum.

209RamsFan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
battle of the QB juggerNOTs....HILL vs Mc-whats-his-face

209RamsFan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
3-2 Rams win in the bottom of the 4th quarter